Zero Japan Teapot 680mL
- Stylish and compact Teapot.
- Made from porcelain with a glossy finish.
- Stainless steel infuser.
- Removable 18/10 stainless steel lid.
- Capacity: 680mL.
- Available Colors: Black, Jeans Blue.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Zero Japan Teapot 680mL:
The Zero Japan Teapot is especially made for those who love a perfectly poured cup of tea. The pot’s handcrafted in Japan from porcelain with a glossy finish with a stainless steel removable lid. As a result, the teapot keeps your tea at perfect drinking temperature for a longer time than the glass teapots. This teapot with a capacity of 680mL also features a stainless steel infuser suspended from the rim of the lid, allowing you to pour a perfect leaf free cup of tea every time.
The minimalist teapot designed for aesthetics and user experience, which is stylish, compact and super easy to clean at the same time.
How to use Zero Japan teapots:
- Warm the teapot first.
- Put the tea leaves in the strainer.
- Pour boiling water on the leaves.
- Don’t fill the teapot all the way to the rim, as the tea might spill over the rim when pouring tea.
- Brew for the time required for your tea.
- Pour the tea into the cups.
Care and Use:
- Hand washing recommended.
- If tea stains occur, use a soft detergent, wash with a sponge and rinse with warm water.
- Just clean the infuser easily by rinsing under running water.
Zero Japan handcrafts high quality traditional ceramic ware with modern techniques. Highly recognized around the world for its inspiring range of colours, shapes and textures. Check out their product range, as it wouldn’t go amiss in your kitchen.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 15 cm|
Strainer, Lid: Stainless Steel, Porcelain
Black, Jeans Blue
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.