WPM Conical Burr Coffee Grinder ZD – K17N
- Conical Burr Coffee Grinder.
- Adjustable Grind settings on a scale of 0-30.
- Automatic with Tap & Go Feature.
- Group Handle Cradle for hands free operation.
- LED lit grind area.
- Capacity: Beans Hopper – 450g.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
WPM Conical Burr Coffee Grinder ZD – K17N:
This WPM Conical Burr Coffee Grinder escalates the usability and accuracy of coffee grounds output. The combination of a powerful yet quiet, belt-drive system and hardened steel conical burrs deliver a slow speed grinding process. As a result, minimizing the heat transfer to the coffee and protecting its aromatic profile. It comes with a 450g Bean hopper with a closure arm for easy removal without taking out the beans.
Also features grind adjustment collar with 30 grind settings for precise control of the coarseness of the grind. And the stylish and sturdy metal cradle designed for 58mm group handles allows hands free operation. The Tap & Go function allows an easy one touch grind directly into the group handle. Place the group handle into the cradle and just turn the dial to “Auto”. And the LED lit grind area assists in seamless and accurate grind delivery directly into the group handle.
How to use this WPM coffee grinder:
- Place the coffee grinder on a dry, level surface, attach the bean hopper and fill it at least half full with coffee beans.
- Set the lid on the hopper and plug the power cord to a supply and switch it on.
- Select the grind setting (0-30) depending on the coffee you desire:
- Turkish: 0 – 7, Espresso, Stove Top: 7 – 15, Syphon Brew Method: 10 – 20, Aero Press, Drip Filter, V-60 Dripper: 15 – 30 and Plunger, Clever Coffee Dripper: 25 – 30.
- Insert the group handle into the cradle and turn the dial to “ON”. When the desired coffee is ground, turn the dial to “OFF”.
Care and Use:
- Recommended to clean the grinder periodically.
- Before using the coffee grinder, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth. Wash the bean hopper and hopper lid in warm soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the grind cartridge in water or any other liquid.
- Do not place any parts of the coffee grinder in the dishwasher.
- Also, never grind more than 200g of coffee beans in a single round.
Kindly read the User Manual included in the box before using it for the first time. Also, you can watch the video below to see the grinder in action.
WPM Welhome Pro offers coffee machines and accessories built with the best quality of manufacturing to enhance home coffee brewing experience. Do check out their complete range, here.
|Dimensions||340 × 420 × 340 cm|
Beans Hopper: 450g
Body: Stainless steel, Grinder burrs: Stainless Steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.