Wacaco Nanopresso Elements Portable Espresso Maker
- Innovative hand-powered espresso maker for a rich, bold, creamy espresso.
- Now available in splendid colors in this Elements range.
- Completely portable: take your coffee anywhere!
- Ergonomic Design; Lightweight, Compact sizing.
- Includes a protective EVA shell case.
- Capacity – Water Capacity: 80mL, Coffee Grounds: 8g.
- Available Colors: Artic Blue, Chill White, Lava Red and Moss Green.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Wacaco Nanopresso Elements Portable Espresso Maker:
Wacaco Nanopresso Elements range of espresso makers are joyful, emotional and spiritual. So, reinvigorate your body with coffee and raise your spirit with splendid colors.
Packed with features and capabilities, which will drastically improve the way you prepare your favourite coffee, Nanopresso is one of the best and most versatile espresso machines. A truly unique addition to your coffee toolkit! Created for travel-hungry espresso lovers, it is everything you need to take rich, balanced espresso everywhere you go.
Weighing a mere 336g and just over 15 cm tall, this is the most portable espresso maker on the market. Despite its small size, the NanoPresso packs a punch. You can fit 8 grams of coffee in the portafilter and up to 80 ml of water in the reservoir, giving you the ability to brew single shots. Further if you’d like to brew doubles, a portafilter adapter is sold separately in the Barista Kit accessory. The brewing process is friendly to espresso newcomers and veterans alike. By simply pressing the pumping knob a few times and you’ll generate up to 18 bars of pressure – enough pressure to rival expensive commercial machines.
How to Use The Nanopresso?
- Use the scoop to add 8g of ground coffee to the portafilter and use the inbuilt tamper.
- Then add 80 ml of hot water to the reservoir.
- Assemble the brewer and hold it above a cup.
- Pump slowly until the cup is full of rich, balanced espresso.
Care and Use:
Intended for personal use and not suitable for commercial, professional, collective or industrial use. Further, it’s important to respect and clean regularly your machine and its accessories. A good maintenance will allow you to use your Nanopresso for many years. Also, do not put any Nanopresso parts into dishwasher.
For detailed instructions, please read the User Manual included in the box before use.
Inclusions: Nanopresso, protective EVA shell case, Filter basket, scoop, Espresso Cup (built-in), brush, Warranty card, stickers and instructions manual.
Bevarabia is glad to be associated with a brand as devoted as Wacaco to provide people with coffee using cutting-edge technology!
Also, watch this video below showcasing the features of the Nanopresso Elements.
Portable Espresso Maker
Coffee Grounds: 8g, Water: 80mL
Artic Blue, Chill White, Lava Red, Moss Green
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.