VBM Lollo Electronic 2 Group Coffee Machine – Black
- 2-Group Espresso Machine.
- VBM – E64 Kometa electronic thermosiphonic circulation group head.
- Advanced Heat exchanger boiler system.
- Works with 58mm Portafilter.
- 5 button touchpad for easy operation and programmable dosing.
- Electric cup warmer.
- Includes two stainless steel steam wands for dispensing steam quickly.
- Capacity: Boiler – 11L.
- Color: Black.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
VBM Lollo Electronic 2 Group Coffee Machine:
The VBM Lollo Electronic is a perfect coffee machine for cafes looking for a high-quality machine at an affordable price. It boasts a simplistic style that strips back the theatrics to offer only what the barista needs. The steel and chromed plastic body gives the machine a sleek, attractive design, and all the taps and brew heads are on display. This 2-Group machine uses VBM – E64 Kometa electronic thermosiphonic circulation group head. This chrome plated brass group head is a lighter, redesigned version of E61 group heads. It provides the same perfectly unique extraction profile for lower volume environments.
It works perfectly in tandem with a highly efficient heat exchanger (HX) boiler system. This system deploys a copper boiler of 11L capacity to dispense coffee and produce hot water and steam. It keeps the unit at optimum temperature and provides perfect pre-infusion for the top quality extraction and the best in-cup results. Further, the boiler is filled by the means of a rotary pump that activates automatically on starting the machine. Also includes boiler water level sensor, pressure switch and pressure gauges for both pump and boiler.
This electronic version of the machine includes a touchpad with 5 independent buttons: 4 programmable coffee doses and one continuous run button. Placed on the circular control panel, it looks great and offers ergonomic operation and increased working speed, perfect for busy locations. It also comes with two 360 degree adjustable stainless steel steam wands, plus steam and water taps with lever control for dispensing hot water and steam rapidly and with no fuss. Further, the cup rack is big enough for your working needs and reduces the risk of breakage. Plus, the LEDs indicate when the machine and the electric cup heating plate are on.
- Blind filter.
- Charge tube 3/8″ gas.
- Discharge rubber tube;
- 58mm portafilter for a single coffee.
- 2 x 58mm portafilter for double coffee.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Fill the portafilter with one or two doses of coffee. Next, secure it into the brew group.
- Place one or two cups under the spout of the portafilter.
- Press the desired dispensing button from the 6 options available: Continuous run, One short coffee, One long coffee, Two short coffee and Two long coffee. (Refer the manual to know more about the control panel and also programming the doses.)
- The LED of the pressed button stays on until the end of dispensing; when the programmed amount has been reached, dispensing will automatically stop.
- To froth milk for preparing cappuccino, use the steam wands included. (Refer the manual to know how to dispense steam or hot water.)
Care and Use:
- Adjust the pressure and hence the temperature of the water in the boiler by using the pressure switch.
- Always switch off the machine, disconnect the power, and let the machine cool down before cleaning.
- Thoroughly clean the nozzles immediately after every use.
- Rinse the portafilter in hot water, adding a specific detergent to melt the coffee fat deposits.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning the bodywork. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
Kindly refer the instruction manual before using the coffee machine for the first time.
VBM offers a diverse range of machines to meet the requirements of any barista. Whether the preference is to manage heavy workload or high-technology machine for custom preparations, these machines always deliver. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||61 × 77 × 56 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Body: Stainless Steel, Plastic, Boiler – Copper
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.