Sage Oracle Coffee Machine – Black Truffle
- Compact Espresso Machine creates café quality coffee at home.
- Automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing.
- Dual stainless steel boiler system with PID technology for maximum extraction.
- Easily accessible LCD display.
- Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 2.5L, Beans Hopper – 280g.
- Color: Black Truffle.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 1kg coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sage Oracle Coffee Machine:
The Sage Oracle Coffee Machine brings cafe quality coffee at home without the need of a barista. It has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, enabling you to go from beans to latte in under a minute. It comes with a dual stainless steel boiler system with PID technology, which ensures all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction. The dedicated steam boiler for self-cleaning steam wand helps deliver instant and continuous steam on demand. As a result, it allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste.
The built-in grinder with dose control and 45 grind settings delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand straight into the included 58mm portafilter. You also have flexibility to choose between one or two shots of espresso or even manually control the quantity. Or make an Americano with the innovative One Touch feature, which delivers a double espresso and automatically fills the cup with hot water through a dedicated spout. All this information is easily accessible with the LCD display to make coffee just the way you like.
- Mini Grinds Bin.
- 58mm Full Stainless Steel Portafilter.
- 1 cup & 2 cup Single Wall Filter Baskets.
- 480mL Stainless Steel Milk Jug.
- Steam Wand Spare Parts.
- Cleaning Kit.
- Water Hardness Test Strip.
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter.
How to use this coffee machine?
- Fill the water tank with cold tap water and the hopper with fresh coffee beans.
- Use the 1 Cup Filter Basket for making a single cup or a weaker tasting espresso; or Use the 2 Cup Filter Basket for making 2 cups or a stronger tasting espresso, usually for mugs or larger cups.
- Select the grind size. There are 45 espresso grind size settings (1 being the finest to 45 being the coarsest).
- To start the auto grind, dose & tamp function, rotate the portafilter to the right then gently guide back to the centre position. Grinding will commence.
- Press the desired button from the 1 CUP or 2 CUP buttons. Or manually set the pre-infusion time and shot volume. (Refer the manual)
- The machine will stop espresso has been extracted and will return to STANDBY mode.
- Press the SELECT dial until the milk temperature flashes. Rotate the dial to increase or decrease milk temperature. Press the SELECT dial until the milk texture triangle flashes. Rotate dial towards ‘CAPP’ for more texture or ‘LATTE’ for less texture.
- Fill the milk jug to below the spout position with fresh, cold milk. Lift the steam wand and insert into the milk jug.
- To start, press down and release the steam lever. Milk texturing will stop automatically when the selected milk temperature is reached.
- Pour milk directly into the espresso.
Care and Use:
- Ensure the portafilter is firmly inserted and secured into the Group Head before using the machine.
- Do not clean any of the parts or accessories in the dishwasher.
- The filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water directly after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- Replace the water filter every three months to reduce the mineral buildup in the machine.
- CLEAN ME! will be displayed on the LCD to indicate when a cleaning cycle is required.
- Recommended to descale your unit if there is scale build-up in the water tank. Select Descale (dESc) feature to access the step by step descale procedure on the LCD.
Kindly refer to the easy and user friendly instructions manual before using the machine for the first time.
Sage Appliances offers products which help recreate and indulge in cafe style beverages in the comfort of your home. So explore their products range which includes conventional and immersion blenders, electric kettles, espresso machines, grinders and more.
P.S.: We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 1kg coffee beans with this machine to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||46 × 38 × 42 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Beans Hopper: 280g, Water Tank: 2.5L
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.