Sage Barista Pro Coffee Machine – Sea Salt
- Compact Espresso Machine creates café quality coffee at home.
- User friendly controls with LCD Display.
- Integrated Conical Burr Grinder.
- Thermo jet Heating System achieves optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds.
- Low pressure pre-infusion for balanced flavours with PID temperature control for espresso extraction.
- Includes: 54mm Portafilter, Razor Dose Trimming Tool, Filter baskets, cleaning accessories, Milk Jug and water filter.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 2L, Beans Hopper – 250g.
- Color: Sea Salt.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 500g coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sage Barista Pro Coffee Machine:
The Sage Barista Pro Coffee Machine with quality performance and a new intuitive interface creates café quality coffee at home. The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time. The built-in grinder with dose control and 30 grind settings delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand, with a single touch. It uses a 54mm portafilter with 19-22 grams for full flavour and a powerful steam wand that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk. Plus, the innovative Thermo Jet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. As a result, you go from bean to cup faster than ever before.
The high power 1680W element delivers sufficient steam to create micro-foam textured milk essential for speciality taste and creating latte art. It automatically purges water from the heat system to bring it from steam temperature back down to brewing, ensuring your next espresso is extracted at the right temperature. Low pressure pre-infusion helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction, and PID temperature control helps regulate the temperature.
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool for simplifying manual dosing.
- 54mm Portafilter.
- Integrated Tamper.
- 480mL Stainless Steel milk Jug.
- Single and dual wall (1 and 2 cup) filter baskets.
- Claro Swiss Water Filter.
- Cleaning Kit.
How to use this coffee machine?
- Fill the water tank with cold tap water and the hopper with fresh coffee beans.
- Use the 1 cup filter basket when brewing a single cup and the 2 cup filter baskets when brewing 2 cups or a stronger single cup or mug.
- Use the grind size selector on the left side of the machine to adjust the grind size. The default grind size is 15.
- Press and release the portafilter to activate the automatic dosing. Press down the coffee with the tamper. You can also use the RAZOR Dose Trimming Tool; then attach the portafilter to the group head.
- Press the desired button from the 1 CUP or 2 CUP buttons. Or manually set the pre-infusion time and shot volume. (Refer the manual)
- Before using the steam wand into the milk for texturing, we recommend purging it.
- Turn the dial to the right to steam and wait for the water to purge from the steam system.
- Turn the dial back to centre for a moment and then back to steaming. You will hear the machine pump and produce steam.
- Use the included stainless steel frothing pitcher to steam the milk.
- Pour the steamed milk or foam into your espresso.
Care and Use:
- Ensure the portafilter is firmly inserted and secured into the Group Head before using the machine.
- Do not clean any of the parts or accessories in the dishwasher.
- The filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water directly after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- Replace the water filter every two months to reduce the mineral buildup in the machine.
- The LCD will display a FLUSH alert when a cleaning cycle is required.
- The LCD will display a DESCALE alert, when a descaling cycle is required.
Kindly refer to the easy and user friendly instructions manual before using the machine for the first time.
Sage Appliances offers products which help recreate and indulge in cafe style beverages in the comfort of your home. So explore their products range which includes conventional and immersion blenders, electric kettles, espresso machines, grinders and more.
P.S.: We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 500g coffee beans with this machine to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||46.2 × 55.4 × 46.2 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Beans Hopper: 250g, Water Tank: 2L
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.