Sage Bambino Plus Coffee Machine
- Compact Espresso Machine delivers barista quality coffee at home.
- Automatic steam wand for hands free, micro-foam milk texturing.
- Thermo jet Heating System achieves optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds.
- Low pressure pre-infusion for balanced flavours with PID temperature control for espresso extraction.
- Auto purging heat system ensuring perfect extraction every time.
- Includes: 54mm Portafilter and Tamper, Razor Dose Trimming Tool, Filter baskets, cleaning accessories, Milk Jug and water filter.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 1.9L.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 500g coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sage Bambino Plus Coffee Machine:
The compact Sage Bambino Plus Coffee Machine delivers barista quality coffee at home. It uses a 54mm portafilter with 19 grams for full flavour and an automatic steam wand for milk texturing that delivers true hands-free micro foam at the right temperature. Plus, the innovative Thermo Jet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. As a result, it is ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
The high power 1600W element delivers sufficient steam to create micro-foam textured milk essential for speciality taste and creating latte art. It automatically purges water from the heat system to bring it from steam temperature back down to brewing, ensuring your next espresso is extracted at the right temperature. Low pressure pre-infusion helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction, and PID temperature control helps regulate the temperature.
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool for simplifying manual dosing.
- 54mm Tamper.
- 480mL Stainless Steel milk Jug.
- 1 & 2 Cup Dual Wall Filter Baskets.
- Claro Swiss Water Filter.
- Cleaning Tool.
- Cleaning Disc.
How to use this coffee machine?
- Fill the water tank with cold tap water.
- Use the 1 cup filter basket when brewing a single cup and the 2 cup filter baskets when brewing 2 cups or a stronger single cup or mug.
- Load the portafilter and press down the coffee with the included tamper, you can also use the RAZOR Dose Trimming Tool; then attach the portafilter to the group head.
- Press the desired button from the 1 CUP or 2 CUP buttons. Or manually set the pre-infusion time and shot volume. (Refer the manual)
- Fill the included stainless steel milk jug to between the min and max position and insert the steam wand into it.
- Press the MILK TEMP and MILK FOAM buttons to select the desired settings.
- Press the STEAM button, the button will flash while texturing. The milk texturing will stop automatically when the selected milk temperature is reached.
- Lower the steam wand to the down position and the steam wand will automatically purge.
- Pour the steamed milk or foam into your espresso. You can also froth milk to create latte art.
Care and Use:
- Ensure the portafilter is firmly inserted and secured into the Group Head before using the machine.
- Do not clean any of the parts or accessories in the dishwasher.
- The filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water directly after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- The 1 CUP and 2 CUP buttons alternately flashing when 200 extractions have been carried out since the last cleaning cycle indicating the need to clean the group heads.
- When the 1 CUP and STEAM button and the 2 CUP button flash alternately for 15 seconds it indicates that the machine requires descaling .
Kindly refer to the easy and user friendly instructions manual before using the machine for the first time.
Sage Appliances offers products which help recreate and indulge in cafe style beverages in the comfort of your home. So explore their products range which includes conventional and immersion blenders, electric kettles, espresso machines, grinders and more.
P.S.: We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 500g coffee beans with this machine to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||46.2 × 55.4 × 46.2 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Water Tank: 1.9L
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.