Puro Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
- Integral part of the daily maintenance routine for espresso machines.
- Comes in easy to dissolve powder form.
- Eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and machine lines.
- Removes coffee stains from batch brewer filter baskets and server.
- Use it to make a soaking solution to clean other equipment, parts and accessories.
- 12 Jars of 566g each.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Puro Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder:
Puro Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder is an integral part of the daily maintenance routine for espresso machines. This powder helps remove residue, rancid coffee oils, and lime scale deposits from your espresso machine. Use it to back flush all kinds of espresso machines and clean any metal parts such as screens and filter baskets. Also can be used to make a soaking solution to clean other equipment, parts and accessories.
How to use this cleaning powder:
For back-flush cleaning:
- Insert a blind filter in a porta filter and add up to 1/2 tsp (3g) of Puro powder.
- Insert the portafilter into group head.
- Activate the brew cycle for ten seconds, stop for 10 seconds, and repeat this step 5 times.
- Remove the portafilter and activate the brew cycle.
- Rinse portafilter in the stream of water from group head. Stop the cycle. Re-insert the portafilter and then start and stop the brew cycle in 10-second intervals, 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso so that no residue remains.
World leader in specialty cleaning products for coffee equipment, Urnex’s range of products serve all facets of the industry. From super automatic espresso machines to grinders, if any cleaning need arises, no need to search any further.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 40 cm|
Cleaning products, Coffee Machine Accessories
12 Jars of 566g each
United States of America
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.