Puro Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
Made from all natural, biodegradable, and phosphtae free ingredients. Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
Odorless. Removes coffee stains from batch brewer filter baskets and servers.
Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean other equipment, parts and accessories.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
How to Backflush?
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
2. Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Re-insert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
6. Discard espresso – do not drink.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 40 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.