NutriBullet Blender 6pc Set
- Compact yet powerful personal blender.
- Make smoothies in less than a minute.
- Refined nutrient extraction blades blend whole foods into silky-smooth smoothies.
- Powerful 600-Watt Motor.
- All components except motor base are dishwasher-safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- Capacity: Tall Cup – 24oz (710mL), Short Cup – 18oz (532mL).
- 6 Piece Set*.
- Available Color: Grey.
*Detailed information in the product description.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The NutriBullet Blender is a compact-yet-powerful personal blender. More than a blender or a juicer, the NutriBullet is a powerful nutrition extractor. It uses patented extractor blades to transform nutrient-dense greens, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and other healthful foods into silky-smooth, super-portable smoothies. It provides all the sustenance of whole fruits and vegetable without the time, energy, and cleanup required for traditional food preparation.
The sharp blades and powerful motor effortlessly blend fruits, vegetables and liquids under 60 seconds. It has everything you need to take that first step toward healthier living. With an array of dishwasher-safe attachments, cleanup is as easy as it gets. Also, comes with a user guide packed full of fantastic recipes for you to try at home. Or check out more updated recipes, here.
- Motor Base.
- Extractor Blade.
- Tall Cup – 24oz (710mL).
- Short Cup – 18oz (532mL).
- User Guide with Recipes.
- Pocket Nutritionist.
How to Use NutriBullet Blender:
- Add ingredients and liquids to the cup. The cyclonic action of your NutriBullet requires the use of liquids to make smoothies and other nutritious beverages.
- Place the extractor blade into the cup and twist until tightly sealed.
- Turn the cup upside down and place it onto the motor base, gently push and twist.
- Start blending. When you reached your desired consistency, stop the blender.
- Unlock the assembly by gently pushing and untwisting the cup counterclockwise.
Care and Use:
- Never blend hot, carbonated, or effervescing ingredients or liquids, which can pressurize and lead to personal injury.
- All components of the blender except motor base are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Never submerge the motor base in water or place it in the dishwasher.
- Avoid operating continuously for longer than a minute to create your smoothie.
- Never remove cup/blade assembly from the power base until the motor comes to a complete stop.
- Do not microwave any of the components (cups, lids, blades, motor base) of the blender.
Kindly read the user manual included in the box before using the blender for the first time. Also, watch the video below to know more about this blender.
NutriBullet’s convenient, quick, and easy-to-use range of blenders provide a simpler way to be healthy anytime anywhere. It makes getting nutrients so easy and is definitely worth buying!
|Dimensions||20 × 30 × 40 cm|
Short Cup: 18oz (532mL), Tall Cup: 24oz (710mL)
Blades: Stainless Steel, Plastic, Cups: Tritan
220V – 240V
United States of America
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.