Nutribullet Baby Bullet Blender
- Perfect blender for preparing nutrient rich and fresh food for your baby.
- Blades and cups designed for best nutrient extraction.
- Prepare, store, and freeze for grab-and-go convenience.
- You can make baby food perfect for every stage of development.
- All components except motor base are dishwasher-safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- Capacity: Batch bowl – 32 oz (950mL), Short Cup – 12oz (350mL).
- 22 Piece Set*.
*Detailed information in the product description.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nutribullet Baby Bullet Blender:
The NutriBullet Baby Bullet blender is designed to make caring for infants easier. With specific components for blending, storing and serving, this blender quickly and easily creates fresh, affordable homemade food for your baby from wholesome ingredients. You also get full control over what goes into each meal, providing your child with better nutrition. Make several flavors of delicious, preservative-free baby food in less time than it takes to go to the store to buy one jar. It’s even cheaper.
You can make baby food perfect for every stage of development: Stage 1: Purees for early eaters, Stage 2: Textures for 9 to 18 months and Stage 3: Mini-meals for toddlers with this blender.
With this blender save time and money while preparing the best quality baby food. It doesn’t get any better. Also, Nutribullet have collated amazing recipes of baby food, which you should definitely check out, here.
- Motor Base.
- Stainless Steel Blades x 2.
- Batch bowl – 32oz (950mL).
- Short Cup – 12oz (350mL).
- Stay-fresh Resealable Lid x 2.
- Batch Tray x 2.
- Batch Tray Lid x 2.
- Date-dial Storage Cups x 6.
- Storage Tray.
- User Manual & Cookbook.
- Pocket Nutritionist.
How to Use NutriBullet Baby Bullet with Batch bowl:
- Attach the extractor blade to the batch bowl, ensuring it is sealed.
- Remove the batch bowl lid and add the ingredients.
- Place the lid back and assemble the batch bowl onto the motor base.
- Blend until food reaches the desired consistency.
- Remove the batch bowl from the motor base.
- Spoon the puree into a bowl and enjoy immediately or store for later.
Care and Use:
- Never blend hot, carbonated, or effervescing ingredients or liquids, which can pressurize and lead to personal injury.
- Do not microwave any of the components (cups, lids, blades, motor base) of the blender.
- All components of the blender except motor base are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Never submerge the motor Base in water or place it in the dishwasher.
- Spoon the puree into the date-dial storage cups for short-term storage in the refrigerator.
- For long-term storage, spoon the puree into the easy pop freezer tray, snap on the lid and store in the freezer.
- Consume refrigerated foods within 2 days. Frozen foods consumable for up to 3 months.
Kindly read the user manual included in the box before using the blender for the first time. Also, watch the video below to know more about this blender.
NutriBullet’s convenient, quick, and easy-to-use range of blenders provide a simpler way to be healthy anytime anywhere. It makes getting nutrients so easy and is definitely worth buying!
|Dimensions||20 × 30 × 40 cm|
Batch bowl: 32oz (950mL), Short cups: 12oz (350mL)
Blades: Stainless Steel, Plastic, Cups: Tritan, Silicone
220V – 240V
United States of America
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.