Newby Kan Junga Silken Pyramids Tea (Pack of 15)
- Easy to use Silken Pyramids, multi-wrapped for a fresh finish.
- Blend of the finest black tea leaves from Himalaya.
- Packaging inspired by the historic teawares from the renowned Chitra Collection.
- Perfect drink to start your day with.
- Taste Profile: Light amber color, sweet floral and muscatel notes with a refreshing, slightly astringent finish.
- Pack of 15 single serve silken pyramids.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Newby Kan Junga Silken Pyramids Tea:
The Newby Kan Junga tea blend, available in silken pyramids, offers a sweet and floral flavour reminiscent of fresh mountain air. Named after the majestic peak of mount Kangchenjunga, this tea leaves hails from the Himalayas. With this light amber cup of tea, you can also expect sweet floral and muscatel notes followed by a refreshing, slightly astringent finish.
The silken pyramids combine the superior quality of whole leaf tea with the convenience of tea bags, to help create a cup of the highest quality and finest tea. Further, to add a touch of provenance to your cup, it comes packaged in a box depicting historic teawares from the renowned Chitra Collection.
Place 1 silken pyramid of this blend in a cup. Pour boiling fresh water and let the tea brew for at least 2-3 minutes. Remove the pyramid, pour and enjoy.
Care and Use:
Store it at a neutral temperature away from any light sources. Always use freshly boiled filtered water or natural spring water with low or medium mineral content for the best experience.
Newby sources, blends, preserves, and serves the world’s finest teas. Each cup of these fine teas will feel like a luxurious escape. You should definitely check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 9.5 cm|
Light amber color, sweet floral and muscatel notes with a refreshing, slightly astringent finish
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.