Newby English Breakfast Silken Pyramids Tea (Pack of 15)
- Easy to use Silken Pyramids, multi-wrapped for a fresh finish.
- Blend of Black tea leaves from Assam, Sri Lanka and Kenya.
- Packaging inspired by the historic teawares from the renowned Chitra Collection.
- A classic morning brew traditionally served with milk.
- Taste Profile: Rich amber color, ripe citrus fruits aroma, with a malty taste and a prolonged, spicy aftertaste.
- Pack of 15 single serve silken pyramids.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Newby English Breakfast Silken Pyramids Tea:
The Newby English Breakfast tea, available in silken pyramids, is a blend of teas from Assam, Sri Lanka, and Kenya. It combines Assam’s malty strength, Ceylon’s spicy flavour and Kenya’s brightness in a single cup. This full-bodied, rich amber cup of tea provides an aroma of ripe citrus fruits with an ever-appealing malty taste and a prolonged, spicy aftertaste.
The silken pyramids combine the superior quality of whole leaf tea with the convenience of tea bags, to help create a cup of the highest quality and finest tea. Further, to add a touch of provenance to your cup, it comes packaged in a box depicting historic teawares from the renowned Chitra Collection.
Place 1 silken pyramid of this blend in a cup. Pour boiling fresh water and let the tea brew for at least 2-3 minutes. Remove the pyramid, pour and enjoy.
Care and Use:
Store it at a neutral temperature away from any light sources. Always use freshly boiled filtered water or natural spring water with low or medium mineral content for the best experience.
Newby sources, blends, preserves, and serves the world’s finest teas. Each cup of these fine teas will feel like a luxurious escape. You should definitely check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 9.5 cm|
Rich amber color, ripe citrus fruits aroma, with a malty taste and a prolonged, spicy aftertaste
Sri Lanka, India, Kenya
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.