Newby Earl Grey Silken Pyramids Tea (Pack of 15)
- Easy to use Silken Pyramids, multi-wrapped for a fresh finish.
- Finest black tea leaves infused with bergamot oil.
- Packaging inspired by the historic teawares from the renowned Chitra Collection.
- Perfect drink to start your day with.
- Taste Profile: Bright-amber color, fragrant citrus aroma, smooth finish with sweet hints of ripe bergamot.
- Pack of 15 single serve silken pyramids.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Newby Earl Grey Silken Pyramids Tea:
The Newby Earl Grey tea blend, available in silken pyramids, is a full-bodied black tea infused with bergamot, which provides a bright-amber cup with a fragrant citrus aroma and smooth finish. Named after a former British Prime Minister, who popularised the tea after a visit to China.
The silken pyramids combine the superior quality of whole leaf tea with the convenience of tea bags, to help create a cup of the highest quality and finest tea. Further, to add a touch of provenance to your cup, it comes packaged in a box depicting historic teawares from the renowned Chitra Collection.
Black Tea, Bergamot Flavour.
Place 1 silken pyramid of this blend in a cup. Pour boiling fresh water and let the tea brew for at least 2-3 minutes. Remove the pyramid, pour and enjoy.
Care and Use:
Store it at a neutral temperature away from any light sources. Always use freshly boiled filtered water or natural spring water with low or medium mineral content for the best experience.
Newby sources, blends, preserves, and serves the world’s finest teas. Each cup of these fine teas will feel like a luxurious escape. You should definitely check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 9.5 cm|
Bright-amber color, fragrant citrus aroma, smooth finish with sweet hints of ripe bergamot orange
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.