Mahlkonig EK43T Coffee Grinder-Matte White
- Electric Coffee Grinder with special Turkish grinding burrs.
- Ideal for use during the busiest hours in cafes.
- Burr type: 98mm Steel Flat.
- Premium cast steel burrs allows high extraction rates.
- Grinding Capacity: 19-21 grams of coffee per second.
- Precise Stepless grind adjustment.
- Suitable for Turkish-fine coffee grinding, or finer, more precise grind for espresso.
- Capacity: Beans Hopper – 1.5kg.
- Color: Matte White.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Mahlkonig EK43T Coffee Grinder:
The Mahlkonig EK43T Coffee Grinder is a version of EK43 grinder with special Turkish burrs installed. These special 98mm burrs, made from cast steel, allow you to go considerably finer than the standard coffee burrs. It comes with the same grinding capacity of 19-21 grams of coffee per second, just ideal for use during the busiest hours in a cafe. Plus, it also creates an even particle size distribution, which allows high extraction rates without altering the flavour profile of the coffee. You can easily adjust the grind size with a precise stepless grind setting adjuster. Plus, the large 1.5kg beans hopper with enhanced durability allows you to handle peak hours in cafes easily.
This grinder with aforementioned features helps craft aromatic and flavorful coffee with unmatched performance and reliability. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene and is a symbol for quality.
How to use this coffee grinder:
- Fill the bean container with whole roasted espresso beans.
- Switch on the grinder by pressing the on/off switch.
- Adjust the grind size using the stepless grind setting adjuster. The pointer on the hand wheel displays the current grinding degree on the grinding degree scale.
- Start grinding by pulling out the sliding valve. The grinder will grind the filled volume of coffee beans.
- The grinding finishes as soon as the grinder is idling and no grinding noises are audible.
- Close the bean container by pushing in the sliding valve.
Care and Use:
- Do not lift the grinder by the bean container; lift it only by the casing and always use both hands.
- Do not immerse the grinder, the power cable or the power plugin water or any other liquids.
- Clean beans container every day to remove any coffee oil residue, as this can have a negative effect on the taste.
- Wipe the housing and the drip tray with a damp cloth as necessary, but at least once a week.
- Do not use any harsh cleaning products or any sharp or metallic cleaning objects such as knives, metal scouring pads that can scratch the surface.
- Do not put the spill tray or the bean container into the dishwasher.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the grinder for the first time.
Mahlkonig is renowned for high quality professional grinders all over the world. Its coffee grinders guarantee highest coffee quality possible and provides truly unique tastes experiences.
|Dimensions||37 × 58 × 71 cm|
Beans Hopper: 1.5kg
Grinder Burrs: Cast Steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.