Mahlkonig EK43S Coffee Grinder – Matte Black
- Electric Coffee Grinder.
- Compact version of iconic EK43 grinder, ideal for smaller cafes.
- Burr type: 98mm Steel Flat.
- Premium cast steel burrs allows high extraction rates.
- Grinding Capacity: 19-21 grams of coffee per second.
- Precise Stepless grind adjustment.
- Suitable for filter, espresso, or even Turkish-fine coffee grinding.
- Capacity: Beans Hopper – 0.8 kg.
- Color: Matte Black.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Mahlkonig EK43S Coffee Grinder:
The Mahlkonig EK43S Coffee Grinder offers the same bundle of features as the iconic EK43 grinder, but in a compact size that could fit a limited countertop space. Finally, the small cafe owners can enjoy premium grinding experience to craft aromatic and flavorful coffee. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene and is a symbol for quality. It comes with 98mm grinding burrs, one of largest available in the market, which can grind up to 19-21 grams of coffee per second; ideal for use during the busiest hours in cafe.
These premium burrs, made of cast steel, also create an even particle size distribution, which allows high extraction rates without altering the flavour profile of the coffee. You can also easily adjust the grind size with a precise stepless grind setting adjuster. As a result, it is suitable for several applications, be it filter, espresso, or even Turkish-fine coffee grinding. Plus, the 0.8 kg beans hopper with enhanced durability allows you to handle peak hours in smaller cafes easily.
How to use this coffee grinder:
- Fill the bean container with whole roasted espresso beans.
- Switch on the grinder by pressing the on/off switch.
- Adjust the grind size using the stepless grind setting adjuster. The pointer on the hand wheel displays the current grinding degree on the grinding degree scale.
- Start grinding by pulling out the sliding valve. The grinder will grind the filled volume of coffee beans.
- The grinding finishes as soon as the grinder is idling and no grinding noises are audible.
- Close the bean container by pushing in the sliding valve.
Care and Use:
- Do not lift the grinder by the bean container; lift it only by the casing and always use both hands.
- Do not immerse the grinder, the power cable or the power plugin water or any other liquids.
- Clean beans container every day to remove any coffee oil residue, as this can have a negative effect on the taste.
- Wipe the housing and the drip tray with a damp cloth as necessary, but at least once a week.
- Do not use any harsh cleaning products or any sharp or metallic cleaning objects such as knives, metal scouring pads that can scratch the surface.
- Do not put the spill tray or the bean container into the dishwasher.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the grinder for the first time.
Mahlkonig is renowned for high quality professional grinders all over the world. Its coffee grinders guarantee highest coffee quality possible and provides truly unique tastes experiences.
|Dimensions||37 × 58 × 71 cm|
Beans Hopper: 800g
Grinder Burrs: Cast Steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.