Lelit William Coffee Grinder
- Automatic On Demand Coffee Grinder with refined aesthetics.
- Hands-free operation.
- Burr type: 64mm Steel Flat.
- Satin finish stainless steel body*.
- Lelit Control Center (LCC) allows to program grinding time.
- Options: Single dose, double dose, and continuous grinding.
- Grind coffee for a single dose in nearly 3 seconds.
- Adjustable Coffee chute and filter holder pin.
- Easily adjust grind size with micro-metric adjustment wheel.
- Capacity: Beans Hopper – 350g.
*Also available in polished version.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lelit William Coffee Grinder:
The Lelit William is a modern semi-professional coffee grinder, which combines refined aesthetics, quality, performance and ease of use, making it a perfect choice for all espresso lovers. The innovative form with stainless steel construction and satin finish will make sure it stands out at the countertop of your kitchen or cafe. It works on ‘Grind On Demand’ principle to deliver grounds directly into the portafilter immediately and ensures minimal loss of aromas and flavors. Also, the adjustable filter holder makes sure the portafilter fits automatically to the support which allows hands-free operation. It also includes an innovative adjustable coffee chute, which helps deliver the ground coffee with precision inside the portafilter.
It comes with large 64mm flat burrs, made of hardened steel, which can uniformly grind up to 3 grams per second to deliver a single dose in 3 seconds. You can adjust the grind size easily with the micro-metric adjustment wheel; just turn the dial clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind. Plus, the Lelit Control Center (LCC) allows you to program the grinding time for single or double doses. You can also grind any quantity of coffee continuously with the help of the controller. Further, it includes partial and total dose counter to know how many doses have been ground. The drip tray connects to the grinder magnetically, which allows for easy cleaning. And the beans hopper can hold up to 350 grams of coffee so that you don’t have to keep refilling the grinder with beans again and again.
How to use this coffee grinder:
- Fill the bean hopper with whole roasted espresso beans.
- Turn the grinder on by pressing the on/off switch.
- Adjust the grind size using the grinding wheel.
- Position the filter holder, with the correct filter inserted, on the fork to ‘hook’ it with the pin.
- Using the push button, you can opt for a single dose, double dose or continuous grinding. (Refer the manual to know about programming grind time and more)
- The grinder grinds the dose according to the set time. Wait until the grinding is over, an OK message and then the grinder icon will appear on the LCC display.
- Remove the filter holder from the fork.
Care and Use:
- Clean the grinder after dispensing 4 kg of ground coffee every time.
- Use a soft cloth, preferably microfiber, and moisten it with plain water for cleaning the grinder.
- Do not use abrasive detergents and do not immerse the grinder in water.
- The cleaning of the mills and chamber is vital to remove deposits accumulated to prevent damage.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the grinder for the first time.
Lelit offers a range of coffee machines, grinders, and barista tools suitable for various kinds of users. It adopts the same technologies and components used for the professional bar machines to provide an enchanting and gratifying coffee experience. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||23 × 16 × 39 cm|
Automatic Grinder, Grind On Demand
Beans Container – 350g
Body: Stainless steel, Grinder burrs: Stainless Steel
230V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.