Lelit Kate Espresso Coffee Machine
- 1-Group Espresso Machine.
- Compact body made of brushed stainless steel.
- Built-in grinder with 38mm conical burrs and micrometric stepless grinding adjustment.
- Control all the machine parameters with Lelit Control Center.
- Multidirectional, Anti-burn Steam/Water Wand.
- An innovative dispensing spout that can be used for both one or two cups.
- Removable Water Tank with automatic detection of water.
- Capacity: Steam Boiler – 0.3L, Water Tank – 2.5L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lelit Kate Espresso Coffee Machine:
The Lelit Kate, an Italian designed and built traditional espresso coffee machine, is a great starting place for those who want to make espresso the manual way, with its perfect combination of aesthetics and functionality. It takes many important features of the espresso machines, PLUS a professional grinder and fits into a compact body made of brushed stainless steel. As a result, this machine comes with an aesthetic look, allows easy cleaning and also long life span.
The built-in grinder comes with 38mm diameter conical burrs and micrometric stepless grinding adjustment. This allows grinding coffee simple with one click delivery, so you always have fresh grounds to prepare an espresso with an intense taste. It uses a brass boiler of 0.3L capacity for steam and hot water delivery with adjustable temperature. Plus, it has a 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee puck and a back lit pressure gauge for coffee pressure.
In order to adapt to the different working conditions and to the different extraction needs of each barista, this machine is equipped with Lelit Control Center (LCC). It allows you to control all the machine parameters, such as boiler temperature, pre-infusion timing and grinding timing. Also equipped with an energy saving system which ensures when the machine in not in use for long time, it automatically enters the power-saving mode.
The 2.5L water tank is easily removable and is also fitted with a device that automatically detects the presence of water. Further, the multidirectional steam and water wand are all cool touch, to avoid any burn and have a new geometry to facilitate cleaning. Also comes with exclusive coffee slider that can be used for both one or two cups and that allows the user to see the coffee cream on its way towards the cup.
- Plastic tamper.
- Coffee measuring spoon.
- Power cord.
- Blind filter.
- 58mm Portafilter with a filter for 1 and 2 cups.
- Raises cup.
- 35 l water softener resin filter.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Turn on the espresso machine by pressing the main on/off switch.
- Make sure the water tank is full of water and fill the hopper with chosen coffee beans.
- Rotate the grinding wheel to set the grind size.
- Insert the filter into the filter holder and position it on the fork to ‘hook’ it with the pin.
- Press the grinding switch (once to grind 1 dose, twice to grind 2 doses).
- Press the coffee with the tamper and remove any coffee residues from the edge of the filter holder.
- Place one or two coffee cups on the cup-holding plate under the filter holder.
- Use the LCC to program boiler temperatures and pre-infusion time depending on your requirement.
- Press the coffee switch to start dispensing. The display shows the countdown in seconds.
- Once the required amount of coffee is reached, press the switch to stop dispensing.
- Remove the filter holder, empty it and clean it carefully with a damp.
- Use the steam wand to froth milk for preparing a cappuccino. (Refer the manual to know more)
Care and Use:
- Clean the machine at least once a week.
- Thoroughly clean the steam wand and filter holder after each use.
- Advisable to backflush the machine once a month.
- Recommended to use the resin filter included to soften the water and avoid limescale buildup.
- Clean the removable parts of the machine with warm running water.
- Do not use abrasive detergents and do not immerse the machine in water.
- Never wash the filters and filter holder in a dishwasher.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time. Also, you can check out the presentation video to know more.
Lelit offers a range of coffee machines, grinders, and barista tools suitable for various kinds of users. It adopts the same technologies and components used for the professional bar machines to provide an enchanting and gratifying coffee experience. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||43 × 28 × 34 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Steam Boiler: 0.3L, Water Tank: 2.5L
Steam Boiler: Brass
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.