Lelit Bianca Espresso Coffee Machine
- 1-Group Espresso Machine curated for expert baristas.
- E61 group ensures water temperature stability for perfect coffee extraction.
- Paddle system allows to regulate the extraction manually.
- Dual boiler system for simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam.
- Control all the machine parameters with Lelit Control Center.
- Dual pressure gauge for pump/steam pressure and one for coffee pressure.
- Multidirectional, Anti-burn Steam/Water Wand.
- Removable Water Tank plus option for direct plumbing.
- Capacity: Steam Boiler – 1.5L, Coffee Boiler – 0.8L, Water Tank – 2.5L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lelit Bianca Espresso Coffee Machine:
The Lelit Bianca is an Italian designed and built ultimate traditional espresso coffee machine curated for expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee. It comes with all the features one could ask for in a home espresso machine.
First of all, it has a full sized professional E61 group which ensures water temperature stability for perfect coffee extraction. Plus, the pressure gauge on the group allows you to measure the actual pressure on the coffee puck, which provides even more control over extraction. Further, the paddle system provides manually control every single phase of the coffee extraction to get the best result in the cup with every type of coffee blend. It also has a super quiet rotary pump for efficient operation. It uses two separate stainless steel boilers; one for steam and hot water delivery (1.5L) and another for coffee extraction (0.8L). This system allows the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam and also improves temperature stability.
Next, in order to adapt to the different working conditions and to the different extraction needs of each barista, this machine is equipped with Lelit Control Center (LCC). It allows you to control all the machine parameters, such as boiler temperature and pre-infusion timing. Also equipped with a sophisticated energy saving system to allow programming the standby time for disabling the steam boiler. Plus, there is a technical submenu to offer more customization and access to partial and total doses counter.
The separate 2.5L water tank seated in the stainless steel external backpack avoids heating the water temperature. You can also reposition it on either of the three sides of the machine to better adapt with the space and easily remove for cleaning and maintenance. Allows the possibility of direct water plumbing, too. Further, the multidirectional steam and water wands are all cool touch, to avoid any burn and have a new geometry to facilitate cleaning. Also avoids limestone formation and ensures more satisfying use experience.
And the height adjustable feet made with wood, provides a great stability on any surface and, in case of direct plumbing, facilitates drain of water. The appliance body and the water tray made with polished AISI 304 stainless steel grants the machine a superior aesthetic look, easy cleaning and a long life. Also looks especially attractive with walnut knobs, portafilter handle, paddle, and feet.
- Complete 58mm portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters, bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter, blind filter.
- 70 l water softener resin filter.
- Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle.
- Group cleaning brush and microfiber cloth.
- Optional steam wand nozzle.
- Accessories for direct water plumbing.
- Espresso cup rack.
- Coffee measuring spoon.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Turn on the espresso machine by pressing the main on/off switch.
- Insert a filter into the portafilter, fill with ground coffee, tamp and clean any coffee residues.
- Insert the portafilter in the distribution unit and fasten it firmly.
- Place one or two coffee cups on the cup-holding plate under the filter holder.
- Use the LCC to program boiler temperatures and pre-infusion time depending on your requirement.
- Move the lever completely up to dispense. The display will show the coffee icon and the chronometer that detects the coffee time dispensing.
- Once the required amount of coffee dispenses, move the lever down.
- Remove the filter holder, empty it and clean it carefully with a damp.
- Use the steam wand to froth milk for preparing a cappuccino. (Refer the manual to know more)
Care and Use:
- To prepare a good espresso, the pump pressure gauge must be must indicate between 8 and 10 bar, while dispensing is in progress.
- Clean the machine at least once a week.
- Thoroughly clean the steam wand and filter holder after each use.
- Advisable to backflush the machine once a month.
- Recommended to use the resin filter included to soften the water and avoid limescale buildup.
- Clean the removable parts of the machine with warm running water.
- Do not use abrasive detergents and do not immerse the machine in water.
- Never wash the filters and filter holder in a dishwasher.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time. Also, you can check out the presentation video to know more.
Lelit offers a range of coffee machines, grinders, and barista tools suitable for various kinds of users. It adopts the same technologies and components used for the professional bar machines to provide an enchanting and gratifying coffee experience. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||30 × 49 × 41 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Coffee Boiler: 0.8L, Steam Boiler: 1.5L, Water Tank: 2.5L
Body: Stainless steel, Boiler – Stainless Steel
Wooden accents, Silver
230V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.