La Marzocco Strada AV 2 Group – 1 Phase Coffee Machine
- 2-Group Espresso Machine.
- Exposed saturated groups for increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Auto-volumetric programmable dosing.
- Independent Insulated boilers for each group head (X2) and dispensing steam.
- PID temperature controller for coffee and steam boiler.
- Digital Display for intuitive programming and includes a USB port.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
- Capacity: Steam boiler – 8.2L, Coffee Boiler – 1.3L.
- 4600W single phase.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
La Marzocco Strada AV 2 Group Coffee Machine:
The La Marzocco Strada AV Coffee Machine, designed in consultation with professional baristas over a period of two years, provides a more user friendly and intuitive experience. Its lower profile invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area. The initials “AV” refer to a feature whereby brewing is activated by a three button keypad where the doses are counted by a flowmeter for each group. This helps eliminate the guesswork out of the extraction process and allows to pull consistently delicious shots, even in high-volume environments.
It comes with two independent boilers for each group head, allowing complete control over temperature of individual coffees, and also ensuring thermal stability. Also includes a separate boiler for steam production. Plus, you can electronically control the boiler temperature using the dual PID for both coffee and steam boiler. Further, the boilers are insulated to reduce energy consumption and improve temperature stability. The high performance steam wands included have an ergonomic design that are cool to touch. And its lever-style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve eliminates the need for regular maintenance.
It has an adjustable drip tray allowing you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups as well as espresso shot cups. The digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters. The USB port allows to update the firmware easily and also upload and download pressure profiles. Plus, the automated back flush cleaning system makes the maintenance and cleaning of the machine a breeze.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Make sure to fill the boiler tanks with water. Wait for the machine to heat to operating temperature.
- Fill the portafilter with ground coffee and use the tamper.
- Secure the portafilter into the brew group. Place the cup under the spout of the portafilter.
- Set the brewing parameters with the help of keypad and display. You can set parameters such as brewing amount, coffee and steam boiler temperature, hot water temperature and more. (Refer the manual)
- The brewing time should be around 23 to 25 seconds.
- Dispense steam using the wands included for frothing milk. (Refer the manual)
Care and Use:
- Water pressure supply must be between 4 and 8 bar.
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time.
La Marzocco is considered a trendsetter for innovation of style and technique within the specialty coffee world. Be it home espresso machines or commercial options, it always delivers. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||50 × 85 × 70 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Coffee Boiler: 1.3L, Steam boiler: 8.2L
Body: Stainless steel
220V – Single phase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.