La Marzocco Linea PB AV 2 Group – 3 Phase Coffee Machine
- 2-Group Espresso Machine: re-imagination of the iconic Linea Classic.
- Exposed saturated groups for increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Auto-volumetric programmable dosing.
- Independent insulated boilers for each group head (X2) and dispensing steam.
- PID temperature controller for coffee and steam boiler.
- Proprietary electronics and digital display for intuitive programming with a USB port.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
- Capacity: Steam boiler – 7L, Coffee Boiler – 3.4L.
- 4600W three phase.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
La Marzocco Linea PB AV 2 Group Coffee Machine:
The La Marzocco Linea PB AV, designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, is re-imagination of the dependable and iconic Linea Classic coffee machine. It features the same polished stainless steel body, updated with refined and sharpened design elements and a lower profile. Equipped with the new generation of proprietary electronics and iconic three-button interface, it uses programmable volumetric dosing for consistency. And also offers control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, auto-back flush, and more. The new Piero group caps with re-engineered water path and integrated flow-meter ensures better thermal stability during the brewing process.
It comes with two independent boilers for each group head, allowing complete control over temperature of individual coffees, and also ensures thermal stability. Also includes a separate boiler for steam production. Plus, you can electronically control the boiler temperature using the dual PID for both coffee and steam boiler. Further, the boilers are insulated to reduce energy consumption and improve temperature stability. And the portafilters made with stainless steel have precise basket size and ergonomic handles.
It has an adjustable drip tray allowing you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups as well as espresso shot cups. The advanced digital electronics display temperature, shot timers, flow pulse counter. And its intuitive programming also makes it easy to adjust machine parameters. You can even program the machine to enter standby mode when not in use, reducing boiler temperatures to lower set-points and improving energy efficiency. Further, the USB port allows to update the firmware easily and upload and download pressure profiles. Plus, the automated back flush cleaning system makes the maintenance and cleaning of the machine a breeze.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Make sure to fill the boiler tanks with water. And wait for the machine to heat to operating temperature.
- Fill the portafilter with ground coffee and use the tamper.
- Secure the portafilter into the brew group. Place the cup under the spout of the portafilter.
- Set the brewing parameters with the help of keypad and display. You can set parameters such as brewing amount, coffee and steam boiler temperature, hot water temperature and more. (Refer the manual to know more)
- The brewing time should be around 23 to 25 seconds.
- Dispense steam using the wands included for frothing milk. (Refer the manual to know more)
Care and Use:
- Water pressure supply must be between 4 and 8 bar.
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time.
La Marzocco is considered a trendsetter for innovation of style and technique within the specialty coffee world. Be it home espresso machines or commercial options, it always delivers. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||75 × 55 × 60 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Coffee Boiler: 3.4L, Steam boiler: 7L
Body: Stainless steel
220V – three phase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.