La Marzocco Linea Mini 1 Group Coffee Machine – Black
- 1-Group Espresso Machine.
- Kitchen-sized version of the iconic Linea Classic.
- Semi-automatic paddle.
- Features: Dual boiler system, integrated brew group, and internal rotary pump.
- PID control with stepped temperature wheel.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
- Capacity: Steam boiler – 3L, Coffee Boiler – 0.17L, Water Tank – 2.5L.
- Color: Black.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
La Marzocco Linea Mini 1 Group Coffee Machine:
The La Marzocco Linea Mini Coffee Machine is a kitchen-sized version of the iconic Linea Classic, handcrafted to offer a similar combination of design and performance. This machine comes in black colour and also available in red, stainless steel, yellow, light blue and white colours to suit your colour preferences of the kitchen or café interiors. It will fit nicely in your kitchen with some space to spare and also suits the requirements of small sized cafes. The semi-automatic paddle, benchmark of most La Marzocco machines, when activated with programmed pre-infusion creates delicious consistency from shot to shot. The PID control with stepped temperature wheel lets you optimize each espresso you brew.
It comes with a dual boiler system allowing to optimize espresso brewing and steam production separately. Further integrated with brew group to achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint. There is also a system in place to ensure that wherever water flows through in the system, temperature is stabilized. Further, the internal rotary pump ensures optimum performance. And the high performance steam wands included have an ergonomic design that are cool to touch. The large internal 2.5L water reservoir makes plumbing optional and there is a convenient hot water spout for brewing tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
The device has two simple lights to let you know what’s going on inside your machine. The red light means that the machine is heating, while the blue light means that the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs a refill. The barista lights allow the performer with stage lights to highlight excellent brew. Plus, the La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the barista in ways never possible before.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Make sure to fill the boiler tanks with water. Wait for the machine to heat to operating temperature.
- Fill the portafilter with ground coffee and use the tamper.
- Secure the portafilter into the brew group. Place the cup under the spout of the portafilter.
- Push the paddle to the left BREW position to brew.
- Push paddle back to the STOP position to stop the shot.
- Remove the portafilter and discard the puck.
- Dispense steam using the wands included for frothing milk. (Refer the manual)
Care and Use:
- When brewing, the integrated brew group pressure should be between 8-10 bar. The steam boiler pressure should be set at 2 bar but can operate at any setting between 1.3 bar and 2 bar.
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time.
La Marzocco is considered a trendsetter for innovation of style and technique within the specialty coffee world. Be it home espresso machines or commercial options, it always delivers. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 50 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Coffee Boiler: 0.17L, Steam boiler: 3L, Water Tank: 2.5L
Body: Stainless steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.