La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 Group Coffee Machine
- 1-Group Auto-Volumetric Espresso Machine.
- Exposed saturated groups for increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Dual boiler system, pre-heating system, and internal pump ensures optimum performance.
- PID temperature controller for coffee and steam boiler.
- Digital Display for intuitive programming.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
- Capacity: Steam boiler – 3.5L, Coffee Boiler – 1.5L, Water Tank – 3.5L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
La Marzocco GS3 AV Coffee Machine:
The La Marzocco GS3 AV Coffee Machine puts the innovation and technology of commercial grade La Marzocco machines within reach of home baristas. It is the standard for single-group espresso machines, with a diminutive footprint small enough for a kitchen counter. This Auto Volumetric model allows for programmable pre-infusion and water metering. As a result, you can pull consistently delicious shots easily. Plus, the exposed saturated brew group ensures even distribution of water, providing increased temperature stability and also ergonomics and workspace visibility.
It comes with a dual boiler system allowing to optimize espresso brewing and steam production separately. Plus, you can electronically control the boiler temperature using the dual PID for both coffee and steam boiler. Further, the insulated boilers reduce energy consumption and improve temperature stability. There is also a system in place to pre-heat the water prior to entering the coffee boiler, which increases productivity. The internal pump ensures that there is no compromise in performance.
The digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters. And with economizer feature for the hot water dispenser, you can easily tailor your teas or Americanos to your preferred temperature. Plus, the high performance steam wands included have an ergonomic design that are cool to touch. The large internal 3.5L water reservoir can be refilled without removing the entire unit and makes plumbing optional. The machine also comes with stainless steel portafilters which have precise basket size and ergonomic handles. Plus, it has an auto clean function for back flushing to keep your machine clean and coffee tasting great.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Make sure to fill the boiler tanks with water. Wait for the machine to heat to operating temperature.
- Fill the portafilter with ground coffee and use the tamper.
- Secure the portafilter into the brew group. Place the cup under the spout of the portafilter.
- Set the brewing parameters with the help of keypad and display. You can set parameters such as brewing amount, coffee and steam boiler temperature, hot water temperature and more. (Refer the manual)
- Press the brew button to begin the brewing process.
- The brewing time should be around 23 to 25 seconds.
- Dispense steam using the wands included for frothing milk. (Refer the manual)
Care and Use:
- When brewing, the integrated brew group pressure should be between 8-10 bar. The steam boiler pressure should be 2 bar but can operate at any setting between 1.3 bar and 2 bar.
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time.
La Marzocco is considered a trendsetter for innovation of style and technique within the specialty coffee world. Be it home espresso machines or commercial options, it always delivers. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||40 × 45 × 60 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Coffee Boiler: 1.5L, Steam Boiler: 3.5L, Water Tank: 3.5L
Body: Stainless steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.