Korkmaz Tombik Tea Pot Set
- Stovetop Tea Pot Set.
- High thermal conductivity with even distribution of heat for quick brewing.
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction.
- Unique ergonomic non-burning steel handle.
- Double Steam shutter flap improves energy retention.
- Easy to clean Stainless Steel body.
- Eco friendly, made with recyclable materials.
- Capacity: Tea pot – 1.1L, Water pot – 2L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Korkmaz Tombik Tea Pot Set:
The meticulously designed Korkmaz Tombik Tea Pot set helps in making perfectly delicious and aromatic brews. A combination of unique design with great functionality makes this tea pot a beautiful and handy addition to every kitchen. This set of two pots with capacities of 2L (water pot) and 1.1L (teapot) are made from stainless steel, which is one of the safest material to use in the kitchen. The handle, made from stainless steel, has an ergonomic design with non-burning and textured surface for easy grip and to protect your hands while serving. Plus, the pots are eco-friendly too because of use of recyclable material.
The solar base system reduces brewing time and saves energy by evenly distributing the heat, which contributes to faster boiling of water faster. The high thermal conductivity of the body helps high brewing performance even in low heat. The Double Steam shutter flaps also add to the energy retention and contributes to brewing speed. It provides the highest heat transfer on many stoves, including inductions. It is also very easy to clean and maintain.
How to use this Tea Pot set?
- Fill the water pot (bottom) completely with water and put on the stove.
- Wait for the water to boil.
- Transfer 500-800mL boiled water into tea pot (top) from water pot.
- Put two-three big tablespoons of tea in the teapot.
- Add extra water inside water pot.
- Stack the two parts into one another and put it on the stove.
- Let it brew until the tea leaves settle on the bottom or based on your preference.
Care and Use:
- Suitable for all stove types.
- Scratch resistant.
- You can wash the teapot under running water. Also safe to wash it in a dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, metal objects, or hard brushes to clean the pot.
Korkmaz offers a range of Turkish coffee machines and tea pots in stylish and colorful designs which provide great convenience to tea and coffee lovers. Check it out to add elegance and practicality to your kitchen.
|Dimensions||30 × 25 × 10 cm|
Stovetop Kettle, Tea Pot
Tea pot: 1.1L, Water pot: 2L
18/10 Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.