Kava Noir Indonesian Garuda Drip Coffee Bags
- Specialty drip coffee bags.
- Enjoy freshly roasted coffee anytime, anywhere, with no need of any brewers or grinders.
- 100% Arabica beans sourced from Aceh region in Indonesia.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile: Vibrant and bright acidity, with pipe tobacco, cedar, peat moss and some herbal notes.
- Quantity: 10 bags (12g each).
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kava Noir Indonesian Garuda Drip Coffee Bags:
Brewing exquisite speciality coffee is convenient than ever before with Kava Noir Indonesian Garuda drip bags. Now enjoy your coffee anytime, anywhere, with no need of any brewers or grinders. Just place the bag over a cup and add hot water for a fresh brew. Each bag is filled with freshly roasted and ground coffee and sealed to preserve the taste and aroma.
For this coffee, only the highest quality 100% Arabica beans are sourced from Aceh region in Indonesia, known for producing some of the world’s most famous coffee as the beans benefit from soil that’s rich in volcanic ash. Further, the beans undergo Wet Hulled or Giling Basah process, which results in a full-bodied coffee with a concentrated flavor also garnished with herbal nuances and a spicy finish. Moreover, the coffee beans are medium roasted in state-of-the-art facilities in UAE and KSA by master technicians to highlight its aroma and flavor.
- Coffee Type: 100% Arabica.
- Location: Aceh, Indonesia.
- Varietal: TimTim, Gayo, Java, and Atheng.
- Altitude: 1500-2000 metres.
- Process: Wet hulled.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile:
- Acidity – Vibrant and bright.
- Aroma – Cedar and pipe tobacco.
- Taste – Pipe tobacco, cedar, peat moss and some herbal notes.
- Mouthfeel – Herbal.
How to brew your coffee using drip bags:
- First, tear open the filter bag along the dotted line.
- Now, pull the hangers out from both sides of the drip bag and hang on the cup.
- Pour a small amount of hot water (90-95°C), wait for 20-30 seconds and then add hot water again to the required amount. Also recommended to not let the coffee steep for more than two minutes.
- Remove the drip bag and serve this sumptuous coffee.
Kava Noir sources green beans only from the best coffee growing regions in the world for its single origin Arabica and exquisite blends range. Perfect for experience loving Millennials and Gen Z and also the classic coffee lovers. So, explore the plethora of options here to enjoy a very fulfilling coffee experience.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 13 cm|
Drip Coffee Bags
100% Arabica, Specialty Coffee
10 bags (12g each)
Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.