Izzo Alex Duetto IV PLUS Coffee Machine – Black
- 1-Group Espresso Machine: perfect for home baristas.
- PID controller with built in shot timer and an elegant blue illuminated display.
- Copper insulated Dual Boilers for Coffee and Steam.
- Manual lever E-61 brewing group, quiet rotary pump.
- Optional Water Source.
- User-friendly maintenance and cleaning.
- Stainless Steel Body.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 2.4L, Steam Boiler – 1.8L, Coffee Boiler – 0.8L.
- Color: Black.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 2kg coffee beans only at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Izzo Alex Duetto IV PLUS Coffee Machine:
The Izzo Alex Duetto IV PLUS offers plethora of features of a commercial coffee machine packed in a body small enough to fit into most kitchens. This combination of gorgeous industrial design, value, and impressive performance allows you to make the best espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes!
It includes a PID temperature controller for both group and steam boiler with a built in shot timer and an elegant blue illuminated display. And it deploys a dual boiler system, both made of copper, with built in valves for easy drainage. Both the boilers are also insulated to ensure temperature stability and to save energy. Plus, quieter upgraded SSR Power Relay controls the heating elements of the boiler. The manual lever E-61 brewing group with automatic pre-infusion, ensures temperature stability and as a result improves extraction. Further, the rotary pump installed offers quiet operation and you can easily adjust the brew pressure from outside without disassembling the machine.
It offers options of water sourcing from either internal water reservoirs or connection to water mains and drain. The internal 2.4L reservoir is easily accessible and can be filled without removing it from the machine. Its drip tray is mounted magnetically to ensure a secure fit. Also, the increased distance between drip tray and coffee group allows the usage of larger cups. It has a dedicated gauge for pump pressure and one for service boiler pressure control. In general, the machine is very easy to clean and maintain with most of the body and internal parts made with stainless steel.
- Ergonomic 58mm portafilters: one single and one double.
- Stainless steel blank disk for backflushing.
- Matching tamper with stainless steel base.
- 3 steam tip options.
- Drain kit.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Make sure to fill the boiler tanks with water or connect it directly to a water connection. (Refer the manual)
- Lock a filter into the portafilter and fill the finely ground coffee into the filter. Compress the ground coffee with the tamper.
- Clamp the portafilter firmly into the brew group.
- Place a cup under the spout of the portafilter.
- Raise the brew lever to dispense the coffee.
- When the cup has been filled with the desired amount of coffee, lower the lever.
- Dispense steam using the wands included for frothing milk. (Refer the manual)
Care and Use:
- Always let the machine cool down to room temperature (for at least 40 minutes) before cleaning.
- Never immerse the machine in water; there will be danger of an electric shock.
- Porta-filter, filters, water tank and drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Make sure to clean the reservoir thoroughly to prevent limescale buildup. It will affect the quality of coffee dispensed in the cup.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
Kindly refer the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time.
Alex Duetto offers some of the best dual boiler coffee machines for use at home in the market today. So try one of its machine and enjoy great tasting espressos and cappuccino in comfort of your home. Indulge in real Neapolitan espresso experience!
PS: We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 2kg coffee beans to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||35 × 40 × 45 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Coffee Boiler: 0.8L, Steam Boiler: 1.8L, Water Tank: 2.4L
Body: Stainless steel, Boiler – Copper
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.