Gastroback Colour Vision Pro Water Kettle
- Automatic Kettle heats drinking water quickly.
- Accessible optical temperature display.
- Adjustable temperature (50°C, 60°C, 70°C, 85°C, 100°C).
- Features special Purify and Keep warm function.
- Comes with a 360° cordless base station.
- Automatic shutoff and acoustic signals at various steps.
- Capacity: 1.5L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gastroback Colour Vision Pro Water Kettle:
With Colour Vision Pro water kettle by Gastroback, now heat water to a pre-selected temperature in the range from 50°C to 100°C easily. It has an optical display to access the temperature and other functions and also a colored illumination of the water level. It lights up from blue to red in different colors according to the temperature. Further, it features purify function, which allows extended anti-bacterial boil cycle (3 min) for purifying water. Also includes a removable limescale filter to retain particles of scale and prevent them from falling into your cup when pouring.
And if you want to maintain the selected water temperature for up to 30 minutes, just use the keep-warm function. Plus, it switches off the heating element as soon as the selected operating cycle is complete to avoid useless energy consumption. It is also accessible, thanks to the cordless 360° base. And various steps and cycles of operation accompany acoustic signals.
How to use this kettle:
- Fill the desired amount of water between MIN (0.5L) and MAX (1.5L) into the kettle.
- Close the lid and place the kettle onto the base and connect it to the power supply.
- Use the temperature selection button to select the desired temperature. Select the purify and keep warm functions if desired.
- Press the ON/OFF button to start the boiling cycle.
- Once the water reaches the selected temperature and other functions are carried out if selected, a beep sounds, and the kettle stops automatically.
Care and Use:
- Do not operate the kettle with the lid open or when it’s empty.
- The water filter needs cleaning and de-scaling regularly.
- Never use hard or sharp-edged objects or abrasive products to clean the appliance.
- Do not place or immerse the motor base or power cord in any liquids.
- Do not place the appliance or any part of it in a dishwasher.
Kindly refer to the user manual included before using the appliance for the first time.
Gastroback aspires to make professional technology usable for the kitchen at home with its range of coffee machines, blender and more. And Bevarabia is glad to associate with them and help make this dream possible.
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 30 cm|
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.