Gastroback LATTE MAGIC WHITE
- Automatic Milk Frother.
- Floating milk froth spiral based on a magnetic drive mechanism.
- Removable milk froth spiral.
- Includes a function for heating the milk without froth (max. 250mL).
- Easy to clean.
- Capacity: Frothing – 150mL, Heating – 250mL.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gastroback Latte Magic White:
Gastroback Latte Magic comes with some remarkable features for preparing delicious silky milk froth effortlessly. It turns coffee specialties with milk content and other treats into a hot experience; about 150ml of milk to 350ml creamy milk froth in a short time. Further, the thrifty 500W motor with magnetic drive operates very quietly, and the automatic thermal shutdown ensures that the milk can not burn. Also includes a function for heating the milk without froth (max 250mL). It is free rotatable through 360° and comes with an illuminated soft touch on/off switch. Plus, the froth spiral is removable, which allows for easy cleaning.
How to use this frother:
- Assemble the milk frother on a table and plug into a power outlet.
- Pour the desired amount of chilled milk into the jug. (The MAX mark for heating milk is 250mL and the MAX mark for frothing milk in 150mL.)
- Place the lid on the jug and ensure it is closed properly.
- Press the start button to start the frothing cycle.
- Once for 1 second for frothing hot milk.
- Once for 3 seconds for frothing cold milk.
- Twice quickly for heating milk.
- Once the heating and frothing cycle is complete, the appliance will shut off automatically.
- Allow up to 1 minute for the hot milk to settle, then rotate the lid and carefully pour the frothed milk promptly to avoid the milk from separating.
Care and Use:
- Use fresh milk or UHT milk (e.g. cow, sheep or goat) or milk substitutes (e.g. soy, oat or almond) with various fat content. However, using low fat milk will provide somewhat more silky froth.
- Always rinse the jug with clear, cold water before frothing.
- Never immerse the base unit in water.
- Wash the appliance and its parts with warm soapy water using a sponge and then rinse and dry it with a soft towel.
- Never use hard or sharp-edged objects or abrasive products to clean the appliance.
- Do not place the power base or power cord in an automatic dishwasher.
Kindly refer to the user manual included before using the appliance for the first time. Also includes extensive recipe ideas.
Gastroback aspires to make professional technology usable for the kitchen at home with its range of coffee machines, blender and more. And Bevarabia is glad to associate with them and help make this dream possible.
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 30 cm|
Automatic Milk Frother
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.