Gastroback Design Espresso Pro Coffee Machine
Offer Ends In:
- Perfect machine to introduce yourself to the world of espresso.
- Ideal for espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato, etc.
- Modern Stainless Steel design.
- Features powerful heating, professional pump system and 360° steam wand.
- Compatible with E.S.E pods.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 1.5L.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 500g coffee beans only at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gastroback Design Espresso Pro Coffee Machine:
Introduce yourself to the world of espresso easily with Gastroback Design Espresso Pro; designed for brewing coffee, texturing and heating milk, giving off hot water for any type of water-based hot drinks. This machine comes with durable housing, the convenient design, and professional functionality. Also, the outstanding performance and effortless handling will make it a perfect assistant, even in the smallest kitchen.
The powerful heating system of the Design Espresso Pro will reach the correct operating temperature in a rush and keep a constant brewing temperature. And the professional ULKA espresso pressure pump (15 bar) forces the water through the coffee powder on high pressure. Further, if you are in a hurry and don’t want to miss your coffee, use the designated pad filter provided which allows the usage of E.S.E pods. Plus, milk for cappuccino and latte macchiato can be textured freshly every time, and hot water may be given off for your Long Black or any other hot drinks thanks to the 360° Swivel-mounted hot water/steam wand. It also comes with a hot plate to keep your cups warm before pouring and a removable drip tray.
- Stainless steel double-filter for one and two cups.
- E.S.E. pod system.
- Stainless steel milk jug.
- Measuring spoon with tamper.
- Cleaning set.
How to use this coffee machine:
- Fill the water tank with cold, clear tap water.
- Select the required filter basket: 1 cup filter basket, 2 cups filter basket, or pod filter basket (for E.S.E pods).
- Place the filter basket into the portafilter and press the filter basket down until there is no gap left between the filter basket and portafilter.
- Fill the coffee powder into the filter basket. With the 1 cup filter basket use 1-2 measuring spoons of coffee powder. Use 2-3 spoons for the 2 cups filter basket.
- Place a preheated cup under the portafilter.
- Now turn the selection dial clockwise to the brewing function to start the extraction.
- After 14 seconds at the latest, the espresso should drip from the portafilter spouts.
- Once the desired amount of coffee pours, turn the selection dial back to the vertical position to stop the extraction.
In case you need instructions on preparing long coffee, pouring hot water or frothing milk, refer to the manual.
Care and Use:
- Always use fresh cold drinking water for brewing coffee. Do not use mineral water, de-ionized water, carbonated water, or any other liquids.
- Wipe the hot water / steam wand immediately after each use with a damp cloth and purge to remove any residues of milk or coffee. Similarly, rinse the filter basket and portafilter after every use.
- Never use hard or sharp-edged objects or abrasive products to clean the appliance.
- Do not clean the appliance, or power cord, or any of the parts or accessories in a dishwasher.
- Never immerse the appliance, power cord, or power plug in water or other liquids.
- Descale the machine regularly, depending upon the hardness of your water.
Kindly refer to the user manual included before using the machine for the first time.
Enjoy brewing a good cuppa coffee with convenience unimaginable using Gastroback products available at Bevarabia. We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 500g coffee beans so as to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 35 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Water Tank – 1.5L
Body – Brushed Stainless Steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.