Gastroback Design Espresso Plus Coffee Machine
Offer Ends In:
- Perfect machine to introduce yourself to the world of espresso.
- Ideal for espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato, etc.
- Modern Stainless Steel design.
- Features powerful heating, professional pump system and 360° steam wand.
- Compatible with E.S.E pods.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 1.5L.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 500g coffee beans only at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gastroback Design Espresso Plus Coffee Machine:
Gastroback Design Espresso Plus is ideal for getting started in the world of espresso with its durable housing, the handy size, and professional functionality, as well as an outstanding performance and secure handling. A variety of specialty coffees such as latte macchiato, cappuccino, and latte can be prepared quickly.
With its thermo-block heating system, your Design Espresso Plus heats up to operating temperature quickly. And the professional ULKA espresso pressure pump (15 bar) forces the water through the coffee powder on high pressure. Further, if you are in a hurry and don’t want to miss your coffee, use the designated pad filter provided which allows the usage of E.S.E pods. Also, the digital temperature control keeps the brewing temperature constant. The required milk foam is provided through the integrated steam wand in a few seconds. The pre-brew function is a further guarantee of an excellent taste experience. It also comes with a hot plate to keep your cups warm before pouring and a removable drip tray.
A perfect combination of classy design and optimum functionality.
- Stainless steel double-filter for one and two cups.
- E.S.E. pod system.
- Stainless steel milk jug.
- Measuring spoon with tamper.
- Cleaning set.
How to use this coffee machine:
- Fill the water tank with cold, clear tap water.
- Select the required filter basket: 1 cup filter basket, 2 cups filter basket, or pod filter basket (for E.S.E pods).
- Place the filter basket into the portafilter and press the filter basket down until there is no gap left between the filter basket and portafilter.
- Fill the coffee powder into the filter basket. With the 1 cup filter basket use 1-2 measuring spoons of coffee powder. Use 2-3 spoons for the 2 cups filter basket.
- Place a preheated cup under the portafilter.
- Now turn the selector switch to the right into the espresso position to start the extraction.
- After a few seconds, the espresso should drip from the portafilter spouts.
- Once the desired amount of coffee pours, turn the selection dial back to the center position to stop the extraction.
In case you need instructions on preparing long coffee, pouring hot water or frothing milk, refer to the manual.
Care and Use:
- Always use fresh cold drinking water for brewing coffee. Do not use mineral water, de-ionized water, carbonated water, or any other liquids.
- Wipe the hot water / steam wand immediately after each use with a damp cloth and purge to remove any residues of milk or coffee. Similarly, rinse the filter basket and portafilter after every use.
- Never use hard or sharp-edged objects or abrasive products to clean the appliance.
- Do not clean the appliance, or power cord, or any of the parts or accessories in a dishwasher.
- Never immerse the appliance, power cord, or power plug in water or other liquids.
- Descale the machine regularly, depending upon the hardness of your water.
Kindly refer to the user manual included before using the machine for the first time.
Enjoy brewing a good cuppa coffee with convenience unimaginable using Gastroback products available at Bevarabia. We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 500g coffee beans so as to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 35 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Water Tank – 1.5L
Body – Brushed Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.