Gastroback Design Automatic Tea Maker Advanced Plus
- Fully automatic tea-maker and electric kettle.
- Ensures correct steeping time and temperature for all types of tea.
- Adjust temperature anywhere between 50°C and 100°C at 5°C intervals.
- Adjust steeping time with options of 15, 30, 45 and 60 mins.
- 5 different preset tea programs for quick brew.
- Possible to program up to 4 individual settings permanently.
- Capacity: 1.5L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gastroback Design Automatic Tea Maker Advanced Plus:
With this Gastroback Automatic Tea Maker, you have an appliance which makes brewing your perfect tea delight super convenient. And if you wish to just heat water, it can service as a very advanced electric kettle. For brewing tea, it will heat up the water to the temperature selected and then automatically lower the stainless steel tea infuser for the steeping process and raise up as soon as the set steeping time has elapsed. Adjust the water temperature from 50°C to 100°C, at 5°C intervals, and set steeping time with options of 15, 30, 45 and 60 mins.
You can even choose from the 5 preset programmes for preparing green tea, black tea, Oolong tea, white tea and herbal tea. Or program up to 4 individual settings permanently. Also possible to auto start your kettle with 24 hour switching on timer. The 1.5L kettle is made of glass, which allows you to monitor the stepping process easily. It comes with an illuminated LCD display as well.
How to use this kettle for brewing tea:
- Fill the desired amount of water between MIN (0.5L) and MAX (1.2L) into the kettle.
- Assemble the tea infuser in the kettle and add tea leaves depending upon requirement.
- Close the lid and place the kettle onto the base and connect it to the power supply.
- Select the preset or user-defined tea programme. Possible to operate the maker manually as well. (Refer the manual)
- Press the TEA button.
- Once the brewing process is over, a beep sounds, and the appliance switches off after 5 minutes.
Care and Use:
- Don’t fill in cold water when the kettle is still hot. Might crack the glass.
- Descaling of the interior of the kettle might be required from time to time based on water hardness.
- Never use hard or sharp-edged objects or abrasive products to clean the appliance.
- Do not place or immerse the motor base, kettle or power cord in any liquids.
- Do not place the kettle or power base in a dishwasher.
Kindly refer to the user manual included before using the appliance for the first time.
Gastroback aspires to make professional technology usable for the kitchen at home with its range of coffee machines, blender and more. And Bevarabia is glad to associate with them and help make this dream possible.
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 30 cm|
Kettle, Tea Maker
Automatic Tea Maker
Kettle: Glass, Stainless Steel
220V – 240V
1680 – 2000W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.