Gaggia Viva Chic Coffee Machine – Blue
- Espresso machine to experience real Italian espresso at home.
- Modern yet timeless compact design and very convenient to use.
- Patented pressurized filter holder ensures delicious crema in every cup.
- Fitted with plastic classic Pannarello wand for frothing milk beverages.
- Compatible with ESE pods.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 1L.
- Color: Blue.
- Additional information
Gaggia Viva Chic Coffee Machine:
With Viva Chic, Gaggia offers a modern yet timeless compact and ergonomic coffee machine, featuring midnight blue color ABS front and bodywork. And you can still enjoy the same Italian espresso experience at home that Gaggia is renowned for.
The machine is very accessible, which allows for maximum convenience in daily use. Be it refilling water or ground coffee, or emptying the filter or drip tray. And besides coffee grounds, you can even use handy ESE coffee pods for faster results. It comes with the famous Gaggia pressurized filter holder, which guarantees a consistently delicious crema in every cup. Also includes coffee filter for 1 or 2 cups of coffee and a special filter for coffee pods. And if you fancy a cappuccino or other milk based drink, use the plastic classic pannarello wand fitted in the machine which turns milk into gorgeous milk froth within seconds. It can also be used to deliver hot water for teas and infusions.
- Ground Coffee Doser/Tamper.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Fill the water tank with fresh water.
- Insert the filter in the pressurized filter holder.
- Add 1-1.5 measuring scoop(s) for single coffee and 2 measuring scoops for double coffee. Remove any coffee residues from the rim of the filter holder.
- Insert the filter holder into the brew unit from the bottom.
- Place one or two cups under the filter holder.
- Press the brew button.
- When the desired quantity of coffee has been obtained, press the brew button again to stop brewing and remove the cups of coffee.
For information on using coffee pods with this machine, kindly refer to the manual.
Care and Use:
- Preheat the pressurized filter holder before the first coffee brewing.
- Fill the tank only with fresh, non-sparkling, drinking water. Hot water or any other liquid may damage the tank.
- Never use scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents to clean the machine. Simply use a soft cloth dampened with water.
- The machine needs descaling every 1-2 months (if used) and/or whenever a reduction in water flow is noticed. Use the GAGGIA descaling solution only.
- Do not immerse the machine in water or wash any removable part in the dishwasher.
Kindly refer the manual before using the coffee machine for the first time.
Celebrate the art of brewing a good cuppa coffee with Gaggia, available at Bevarabia. It offers machines which combine state-of-the-art technology, sophisticated design, and professional details to satisfy the needs of all espresso lovers.
|Dimensions||22 × 32 × 29 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Water Tank – 1L
Bodywork, Front, Drip Tray: ABS Plastic, Pannarello: Plastic, Group and Filter-holder – Aluminium & Plastic
230V – 240V