Gaggia Classic Pro Coffee Machine with Free 500g Raosted Coffee Beans
- Espresso machine to brew coffee at home like a professional barista.
- Professional chromed brass group and filter holder ensure best in-cup quality.
- Fitted with professional stainless steel wand for frothing milk beverages.
- Intuitive rocker button interface for easy use.
- Compatible with ESE pods.
- Includes 3 coffee filter to suit each level of expertise.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 2.1L
- Free 500g Roasted Coffee Beans
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gaggia Classic Pro Coffee Machine:
The Gaggia Classic Pro is a perfect coffee machine to brew espresso like a barista at home. Featuring a new stainless steel bodywork and front, it ensures a balanced aesthetic impact and also long-lasting performance. The intuitive rocker button interface with dedicated indicator lights for on/off, espresso and steam for a total control of the functions ensures ease of use. And besides coffee grounds, you can even use handy ESE coffee pods for faster results. It comes with professional chromed brass group and filter holder which ensures optimal brewing temperature and as a result improved in-cup quality.
Further, the 3-way solenoid valve, ordinarily found in commercial machines, ensures a constant control on water pressure inside the filter-holder. Also includes 3 coffee filter to suit each level of expertise, be it beginners or pro, for ground coffee and coffee pods. And if you fancy a cappuccino or other milk based drink, use the professional steam wand fitted in the machine which turns milk into gorgeous milk froth within seconds. It can also be used to deliver hot water for teas and infusions. Plus, the stainless steel cup plate keeps up to 5 cups, always ready for use.
- Ground Coffee Doser/Tamper.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Fill the water tank with fresh water.
- Insert the filter in the pressurized filter holder.
- Add 1-1.5 measuring scoop(s) for single coffee and 2 measuring scoops for double coffee. Remove any coffee residues from the rim of the filter holder.
- Insert the filter holder into the brew unit from the bottom.
- Place one or two cups under the filter holder.
- Press the brew button.
- When the desired quantity of coffee has been obtained, press the brew button again to stop brewing and remove the cups of coffee.
For information on using coffee pods with this machine, kindly refer to the manual.
Care and Use:
- Preheat the pressurized filter holder before the first coffee brewing.
- Fill the tank only with fresh, non-sparkling, drinking water. Hot water or any other liquid may damage the tank.
- Never use souring pads, abrasive cleaning agents to clean the machine. Simply use a soft cloth dampened with water.
- The machine needs descaling when the “Descaling” light starts blinking. Use the GAGGIA descaling solution.
- Do not immerse the machine in water or wash any removable part in the dishwasher.
Kindly refer the manual before using the coffee machine for the first time.
Celebrate the art of brewing a good cuppa coffee with Gaggia, available at Bevarabia. It offers machines which combine state-of-the-art technology, sophisticated design, and professional details to satisfy the needs of all espresso lovers.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 50 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Water Tank – 2.1L
Body – Brushed Stainless Steel, Boiler – Stainless Steel, Drip Tray – Plastic & Stainless Steel, Group and Filter-Holder – Chromed Brass, Steam Wand – Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.