Gaggia Cardona Milk Coffee Machine
- Bean to cup Automatic coffee machine.
- Made in Italy.
- ABS plastic body.
- New Intuitive User Interface.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with removable brew group.
- Accessories Included: Grease tube, Grinder Adjustment Key/Measuring Spoon, Intenza+ Filter.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 2kg coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gaggia Cardona Milk Coffee Machine:
The Gaggia Cardona Milk Automatic Espresso Machine is “The Ultimate Coffee-Maker” that one will ever need! Seriously, no kidding. Eh, Why? Well, keep on reading folks!
The high technology made easier thanks to widescreen to have all settings at a glance. Tailored around your needs, easy, intuitive and fully detailed, the Gaggia Cordona Milk Coffee Machine guides you through customization, brewing and cleaning functions. 80 years of experience and customs encased in the built-in espresso tray, made to guarantee immaculate espressos whenever with a flawless crema layer and no splashes while brewing. Pull it over to get perfect espressos and push it in when you want to brew drinks in tall glasses.
The integrated milk carafe froths the milk twice and eliminates all bubbles to get a classic froth, always at the accurate temperature, in one go. Also, the automated cleaning cycle and the probability to store the carafe in the fridge make it sanitary and effective. With Gaggia Cardona Milk Automatic Coffee Machine, hook yourself up with the best coffee.
- Beverage Variety: Ristretto, espresso, espresso lungo, coffee, americano, cappuccino, café au lait, latte macchiato, frothed milk, hot water accessible on the new intuitive user interface.
- New Capp in Cup system allows unique one touch solution for your milk-based beverages. Just one click and the machine draws milk from the container, froths it and moves it automatically.
- Allows upto 4 different user profiles to help personalize your beverage preferences.
- Optiaroma feature allows to personalize the intensity and flavour of espresso, with 5 options to select the quantity of ground coffee per cup.
- 100% ceramic grinders installed in the machine to extract the best flavours from coffee beans. Also, comes with 10 grind options to customize your drink.
- Simultaneously brew 2 cups of coffee.
Read the user manual thoroughly before use.
You know, the simple pleasures are the best things in life. That’s why, for some, coffee has become a tradition or even an obsession. For others, it’s a reason for living. “The mind is not a vase to fill, but a fire to light” said the Greek philosopher Plutarch: this sentence sums up Achille Gaggia’s attitude towards coffee. In fact, his great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
The founder, Giovanni Achille Gaggia, applied for a (patent number 365726) for the first steamless espresso machine on September 5, 1938, to be used commercially in his coffeehouse. The machine constrained water to stream over the coffee beans at high pressure, creating the ‘crema’ that is one of a kind to coffee. The Gaggia company was established in 1947 and officially incorporated in 1948. It initially created machines for commercial use, but later released the Gilda, its first home machine.
Celebrate the art of brewing a good cuppa coffee with Gaggia, available at Bevarabia. We, at Bevarabia, provide free training, instalment, delivery and 2kg coffee beans so as to ensure that you get nothing but the best. In case you need further information about Gaggia, read here.
Check out this video on how to use Gaggia Cadorna Milk Coffee Machine.
|Dimensions||45 × 40 × 40 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Automatic Coffee Machine
Beans Container – 300g, Milk Carafe – 500mL, Water Tank – 1.5L
Body – ABS plastic, Boiler – Stainless Steel, Drip Tray – ABS & Stainless Steel, Grinder – Ceramic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.