Gaggia Anima Coffee Machine
Offer Ends In:
- Bean to cup Automatic coffee machine.
- Made in Italy.
- ABS plastic body.
- Classic Pannarello wand.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with removable brew group.
- Accessories Included: Grease tube, grinder adjustment key/measuring spoon.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 1kg coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gaggia Anima Coffee Machine:
The Gaggia Anima is a thin super-automatic coffee and espresso machine. With six buttons and a chrome-plated Pannarello wand, the Anima can make cappuccino and lattes. The Anima is your own barista, recalling your own taste with Programmable Brewing, and customizable strength and temperature settings. A Bypass Doser permits you to brew pre-ground coffee, making it simple to make various beverages for visitors. With the Anima, it’s everything about making a hot and personal beverage.
Six dedicated buttons and an LCD screen can help you brew and create a list of drinks, both basic and custom. Brew with either whole bean or pre-ground coffee with the ceramic burr grinder and bypass doses. An intake hole siphons air directly into the milk, to create rich foam for specialty beverages. 3 different temperature settings of 177.5°, 182.9°, or a maximum of 184.5° to make your drink just right. Both the water reservoir and bean hopper can be easily accessed from the top left and top right of the machine. The Gaggia’s Adapting System lets it learn from your coffee, adjusting how the grinder operates to suit your preferred bean. The Anima will conserve energy and go into low energy (-1 W) standby mode after one hour of being idle.
- Beverage Variety: Espresso, Hot Water and Caffe Lungo. Including one-touch option for all varieties for a consistent brew every single time.
- Optiaroma feature allows to personalize the intensity and flavour of espresso, with 5 options to select the quantity of ground coffee per cup.
- Automatic circuit cleaning to ensure perfect aroma with every use.
- Memo function helps customize the length of the beverages.
- 100% ceramic grinders installed in the machine to extract the best flavours from coffee beans. Also, comes with 5 grind options to customize your drink.
- Simultaneously brew 2 cups of coffee.
Read the user manual thoroughly before use.
You know, the simple pleasures are the best things in life. That’s why, for some, coffee has become a tradition or even an obsession. For others, it’s a reason for living. “The mind is not a vase to fill, but a fire to light” said the Greek philosopher Plutarch: this sentence sums up Achille Gaggia’s attitude towards coffee. In fact, his great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
The founder, Giovanni Achille Gaggia, applied for a (patent number 365726) for the first steamless espresso machine on September 5, 1938, to be used commercially in his coffeehouse. The machine constrained water to stream over the coffee beans at high pressure, creating the ‘crema’ that is one of a kind to coffee. The Gaggia company was established in 1947 and officially incorporated in 1948. It initially created machines for commercial use, but later released the Gilda, its first home machine.
Celebrate the art of brewing a good cuppa coffee with Gaggia, available at Bevarabia. We, at Bevarabia, provide free training, instalment, delivery and 1kg coffee beans so as to ensure that you get nothing but the best. In case you need further information about Gaggia, read here.
See this video to learn how to setup a brand new Gaggia Anima Coffee Machine.
|Dimensions||251 × 370 × 370 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Automatic Coffee Machine
Beans Container – 250g, Water Tank – 1.8L
Bodywork – ABS plastic, Boiler – Stainless Steel, Drip Tray – ABS & Stainless Steel, Grinder – Ceramic, Pannarello – Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.