Gaggia Anima Coffee Machine
- Bean to cup Automatic coffee machine.
- Inspired by Italian design and craftsmanship.
- Option to brew from 3 available beverages at the push of a button.
- Includes a classic stainless steel Pannarello for milk/steam solution.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with removable brew group.
- Capacity: Beans Container – 250g, Water Tank – 1.8L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gaggia Anima Coffee Machine:
The Gaggia Anima is a compact super-automatic coffee machine, which can brew espresso exactly the way you like at the push of a button. And it comes with a classic stainless steel pannarello wand so that you can prepare delicious espresso, cappuccino and much more. Inspired by Italian design and craftsmanship, this elegant machine with black glossy front will definitely add a touch of class to your kitchen. It also has several intuitive features mentioned below, which ensure a richly fulfilling coffee experience right at your fingertips.
- Beverage Variety: Espresso, Hot Water and Caffe Lungo. Including one-touch option for all varieties for a consistent brew every single time.
- Optiaroma feature allows to personalize the intensity and flavour of espresso, with 5 options to select the quantity of ground coffee per cup.
- Automatic circuit cleaning to ensure perfect aroma with every use.
- Memo function helps customize the length of the beverages.
- 100% ceramic grinders installed in the machine to extract the best flavours from coffee beans. Also, comes with 5 grind options to customize your drink.
- Simultaneously brew 2 cups of coffee.
- The bypass doser allows you to use pre-ground coffee for an assortment of coffee options.
- Grease tube.
- Grinder Adjustment Key/Measuring spoon.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Fill the hopper with freshly roasted coffee beans. This machine also allows use of ground coffee as it comes with a separate drawer.
- Add fresh water to the removable tank.
- Adjust the grind settings, length and strength using the functions available.
- Place 1 or 2 cups under the dispensing spout.
- For brewing coffee press Espresso or the Espresso Lungo button. To brew two cups, press the button twice consecutively.
- For brewing cappuccino and other milk based drinks, use the classic pannarello wand. (Refer the manual to know more.)
- After the pre brewing cycle, coffee begins to pour out of the dispensing spout.
- Coffee brewing stops automatically when the set level is reached.
- You can also programme the machine to tailor the coffee taste to your personal preferences. (Refer the manual)
Care and Use:
- Never fill the water tank with hot or sparkling water, as this may cause damage to the water tank and the machine.
- Never use scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents to clean the machine. Simply use a soft cloth dampened with water.
- Descale your machine regularly. The machine indicates when descaling is needed.
- Do not immerse the machine in water or wash any removable part in the dishwasher.
- Recommend using the INTENZA+ water filter to limit the formation of limescale.
Kindly refer the manual before using the coffee machine for the first time.
Celebrate the art of brewing a good cuppa coffee with Gaggia, available at Bevarabia. It offers machines which combine state-of-the-art technology, sophisticated design, and professional details to satisfy the needs of all espresso lovers.
|Dimensions||251 × 370 × 370 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Automatic Coffee Machine
Beans Container – 250g, Water Tank – 1.8L
Bodywork – ABS plastic, Boiler – Stainless Steel, Drip Tray – ABS & Stainless Steel, Grinder – Ceramic, Pannarello – Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.