Gaggia Accademia Coffee Machine
- Bean to cup Automatic coffee machine.
- Made in Italy.
- Stainless steel body and anti touch frontal panel ensures longevity.
- Customize aroma, body, temperature, coffee length and milk froth of the selected beverage.
- Adjustable Coffee Dispenser allows pouring into cups of varying size.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance with removable brew group.
- Accessories Included: Cleaning tablets, grease tube, measuring spoon.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 2kg coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gaggia Accademia Coffee Machine:
The Gaggia Accademia Coffee Machine is a super-automated machine available with both a carafe and a commercial style steam wand. Make custom forte drinks with the press of a button and the carafe, or all alone with the manual wand. The flow knob controls the flow rate for pulling a solid espresso or lighter espressos. Remove the mix spouts for 6 ½” of space for bigger mugs and to-go cups. The detour doser permits you to use a pre-ground espresso for an assortment of coffee choices.
Brew with either whole bean or pre-ground coffee with the ceramic burr processor and bypass dosages. The separable, auto-cleaning Carafe helps to make milk-based coffees a breeze with simply the press of a button. Unique cycle infuses coffee grounds and hot water to capture flavour and aroma, adjustable in three levels. A 1.6-litre water reservoir gives a generous capacity, while the Mavea four-step water filter improves the quality of water by preventing scale build-up.
- Beverage Variety: Espresso, Hot Water, Caffe Lungo, Caffe Crema, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Hot Milk, Milk Froth. Including one-touch option for all varieties except milk froth, for a consistent brew every single time.
- Machine comes with two boilers to effortlessly brew the espresso and dispense steam to froth milk at same time.
- Optiaroma feature allows to personalize the intensity and flavour of espresso, with 5 options to select the quantity of ground coffee per cup.
- 100% ceramic grinders installed in the machine to extract the best flavours from coffee beans, Also, comes with 8 grind options to customize your drink.
- The Espresso Plus System allows various levels of extraction with the turn of a knob: turn it right for a thick crema layer and a full-body, or left for a smooth and lighter brew.
- Select among the 4 frothing level options available or use manual frothing wand to customize your milk based beverage.
- Simultaneously brew 2 cups of coffee.
Read the user manual thoroughly before use.
You know, the simple pleasures are the best things in life. That’s why, for some, coffee has become a tradition or even an obsession. For others, it’s a reason for living. “The mind is not a vase to fill, but a fire to light” said the Greek philosopher Plutarch: this sentence sums up Achille Gaggia’s attitude towards coffee. In fact, his great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
The founder, Giovanni Achille Gaggia, applied for a (patent number 365726) for the first steamless espresso machine on September 5, 1938, to be used commercially in his coffeehouse. The machine constrained water to stream over the coffee beans at high pressure, creating the ‘crema’ that is one of a kind to coffee. The Gaggia company was established in 1947 and officially incorporated in 1948. It initially created machines for commercial use, but later released the Gilda, its first home machine.
Celebrate the art of brewing a good cuppa coffee with Gaggia, available at Bevarabia. We, at Bevarabia, provide free training, instalment, delivery and 2kg coffee beans so as to ensure that you get nothing but the best. In case you need further information about Gaggia, read here.
See this video to experience the very best Gaggia Accademia Coffee machine has to offer!
|Dimensions||415 × 458 × 458 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Automatic Coffee Machine
Beans Container – 350g, Milk Carafe – 600mL, Water Tank – 1.6L
Bodywork – Soft-Touch Black Painted Stainless Steel, Boiler – Stainless Steel, Drip Tray – Stainless Steel, Front – Fingerprint Proof Stainless Steel, Grinder – Ceramic, Steam Wand – Plastic & Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.