Fracino Piccino Coffee Machine – Black
- Semi Automatic 1-Group Espresso Machine.
- Dual boiler: Brew coffee (up to 2 cups) and steam milk simultaneously.
- Brass group, steam valve and filter holder with 58mm filter.
- Compact, sturdy stainless steel and Zintec construction.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- User friendly operation, handling and maintenance.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 3L, Boiler – 300mL.
- Color: Black.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fracino Piccino Coffee Machine:
The Fracino Piccino is a stylish and easy-to-use espresso coffee machine brings the experience and taste of real coffee into your home. It is compact and sturdy, constructed from stainless steel and Zintec, which will allow use it for many years to come and ideal for home brewers or commercial baristas. The brass steam valves, stainless steel shower plate and steamed tubes make the machine durable and also very easy to clean and maintain. Available in black colour which will never look out of place in your cafe or home.
Each cup of coffee you brew with this machine is is smooth, accompanied by a rich and robust flavour. And with this machine you can make two coffees at a time and or froth milk and brew coffee simultaneously because of inclusion of dual boilers. Another benefit is it you can make copious amounts of both, without having to worry about running out of steam.
It features a filter holder, single and blank baskets which fits into the machine easily, and a tamper and measure. This machine assures that with each brew your coffee drink is smooth, accompanied by a rich and robust flavour. The built in water tank has a 3 liter capacity that can be fitted with an optional water filter, so there is no need for any plumbing to install.
How to use this Coffee Machine?
- Fill the water tank with fresh, cold water.
- Turn the machine on. Wait until the pressure gauge shows approx. 1.0-1.2 bar.
- Add coffee into the portafilter using the included spoon and secure it into the brew group. Place the cup under the spout of the portafilter.
- Press the [START/STOP] button to start the brewing process. The brewing time should be around 18 to 30 seconds. Press the button again to stop the flow of coffee.
- To froth the milk, turn the steam knob to release steam and submerge into a pitcher filled with milk.
- Turn the knob off and immediately purge to clean the steam wand.
- Pour your steamed milk or foam in your coffee cup.
Care and Use:
- Recommended to warm the cups on the top of the machines before brewing your coffee.
- Do not attempt to remove the filter holder from the group while brewing.
- Always switch off the machine (power switch in lower position), disconnect the power cord and let the machine cool down to room temperature (for at least 40 minutes) before cleaning.
- Porta-filter, filters, water tank, drip tray, drip plate of the drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent. Not suitable for cleaning in a dishwasher.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use. Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
Kindly read the instruction manual included before using the coffee machine for the first time.
Fracino offers a wide range of coffee machines suited to different areas of use, designed to impress and manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in Britain. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||31.5 × 31.5 × 31.5 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Espresso Machine, Semi Automatic Machine
Boiler: 300mL, Water Tank: 3L
Body, Tubes: Stainless Steel, Group, steam valve and filter holder: Brass
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.