Cuisinart Multi Temp Jug Kettle
- Variable temperature Stainless Steel Kettle.
- Adjust in increments of 5°C between 85-90°C.
- 3000W heating element for rapid boiling.
- Large spout for easy pouring with one touch lid release.
- Cordless with 360° Swivel base and LCD display.
- Auto shut off with boil dry protection.
- Capacity: 1.7L.
- Color: Green, Pink, Silver.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cuisinart Multi Temp Jug Kettle:
The Cuisinart Multi Temp Jug Kettle will be a refreshing and slick addition to your kitchen, with its stylish stainless steel body and elegant placement of buttons. It has a capacity of 1.7L with a 3000W heating element to boil water within minutes of switching it on. It is well balanced to handle comfortably and pour without drips and spills. The Back-lit water window enables you to observe the water level and the Stay Cool Handle stays cool to keep you from being burned. Plus, it is cordless with a 360-degree swivel rotation base, making it easy and practical to use.
The handy LCD displays the water temperature, which can be adjusted in 5°C increments using the buttons on the handle. Use the 85°C setting to maintain the flavour of delicate green and white teas, the 90 and 95°C settings to avoid burning coffee, and the 100°C setting for herbal and black teas. An audible signal lets you know when the water has reached the right temperature and it automatically shuts off to prevent over boiling the water. Also includes a boil dry protection safety feature. Plus, the removable scale filter prevents mineral buildup so as to keep the kettle clean for longer.
How to use this kettle?
- Fill the kettle with the required amount of cold water. Do not exceed the max mark.
- Push the lid closed; you will feel and hear a slight click.
- Plug the kettle into the mains.
- Select the desired temperature which can be set using the 85°C, 100° and ‘+’ button on the handle.
- Press the On/Off switch to boil.
- When the kettle has reached the selected temperature it will beep 5 times and switch off.
- Carefully lift the kettle off the power base and pour the water into a suitable mug or cup.
Care and Use:
- Always use fresh, cold water each time you boil.
- Do not open the lid of the kettle when pouring or during the heating process as escaping steam may scald.
- Allow to cool before cleaning the appliance. Clean the exterior surface of the kettle with a clean, damp cloth. Dry and polish with a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring agents of any kind on the interior or exterior of the kettle.
- Do not immerse the kettle or power base in water or other liquid.
- To get the best performance from your Cuisinart Kettle, descale it frequently depending on the hardness of your tap water.
Kindly read the instruction manual before using the kettle for the first time.
Cuisinart offers a range of functional and high quality functional products favored by chefs and consumers. So add restaurant-quality innovation to your kitchen by checking out their complete range, here.
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 21 cm|
Pink, Green, Silver
220V – 240V
United States of America
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.