Cuisinart Extreme Brew Coffee Maker
- Fully automatic Drip Coffee Maker.
- Extreme Brew Technology brews hot fresh coffee up to 25% faster.
- Drip-free pour spout with comfortable handle for easy pour.
- Features: Brew Strength Control, 24-hour programmability, Auto shutoff, 1 to 4 cup setting, Adjustable Temperature Control and Brew Pause.
- Includes Gold Tone Filter and Charcoal Water Filter.
- Capacity: Carafe – 12 cups (1.8L).
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cuisinart Extreme Brew Coffee Maker:
Using Extreme Brew Technology, this Cuisinart Coffee Maker lets you enjoy hot, fresh coffee up to 25% faster as it brews 12 cups in about 6 minutes. It also features adjustable temperature controls and a brew pause function. Adjustable Temperature Control Offers a heater plate with high, medium and low settings to keep coffee at your preferred temperature. And the brew pause function stops flow of coffee from basket when the carafe is removed from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. And with its brew strength control allows you can choose to enjoy your coffee regular or bold.
You can program the machine as per your preferences with its 24-Hour Programmability and auto shutoff feature. Also 1–4 Cup Setting improves extraction, flavor and temperature when brewing fewer than 5 cups. The glass carafe, made of durable borosilicate glass with a capacity of 1.8L, features a drip-free pour spout for ultimate convenience for your first cup of fresh coffee. It comes with a charcoal-based water filter and a holder which eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes and odors from tap water. Plus, you can use the Permanent Gold Tone Commercial Style Filter as an alternative to a paper filter. Note: Some fine grounds may flow through the filter and appear as sediment in the carafe. And the Self-Clean Setting indicates whether it is time to descale the coffeemaker to remove calcium buildup.
How to use this Coffee Maker?
- Insert charcoal filter.
- Fill the reservoir with the required amount of water.
- Set the preferences, like the 1-4 cup button, coffee strength, and carafe temperature.
- Insert a paper filter or permanent filter into the basket and add the required amount of ground coffee.
- Make sure that the glass carafe is in the perfect position on the heating plate and the cover is properly closed.
- Turn on the function knob to BREW and press ON/OFF button.
- When the coffee is ready, you will hear 5 beeps.
- Stir it before serving to blend the flavors.
Care and Use:
- The maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 scoops.
- Recommended to change the water filter every 60 days or after 60 uses, and more often if you have hard water.
- After brewing:
- Remove and discard the paper filter and ground coffee. Wash the filter basket in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
- Remove the carafe from the heating plate. Discard any remaining coffee. Wash the carafe and lid in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in a dishwasher.
- Do not use any scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffeemaker.
- Never immerse the base unit in water or other liquid.
- The flashing Clean light will show when you should decalcify the coffee maker.
Kindly read the instruction manual before using the coffeemaker for the first time.
Cuisinart offers a range of functional and high quality functional products favored by chefs and consumers. So add restaurant-quality innovation to your kitchen by checking out their complete range, here.
|Dimensions||25 × 50 × 30 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Automatic Drip Coffee Maker
1.8L (12 cups)
United States of America
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.