Cuisinart Burr Coffee Grinder
- Programmable Conical Burr Coffee Grinder.
- Choose from 18 grind options from ultra-fine (for espresso) to extra-coarse (for French press).
- Select quantity of coffee to grind with cups selection option.
- Countdown timer and automatic shutoff feature.
- LCD display for easy accessibility.
- Includes a specific scoop and cleaning brush for easy cleaning.
- Capacity: Beans Hopper – 230g.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cuisinart Burr Coffee Grinder:
The Cuisinart Cuisinart Burr Coffee Grinder ensures perfect result every single time for any coffee you fancy. Choose from 18 settings, be it extra coarse for your French Press or extra fine for rich espresso. It also features a cup number selector to select the number of cups of coffee ranging from 1 to 14 to grind at a time. Or just grind your own desired amount and fineness.
It has an easy-to-read LCD display, which displays time, fineness, and number of cups for accessibility. It has a countdown timer with an automatic shutoff. The hopper can store up to 230gms of coffee beans, which means no need to refill with beans again and again. Plus, the conical burrs grind the beans with precise uniformity while maintaining the natural oils and aroma of the coffee bean.
With its brushed stainless steel design, the coffee grinder stands elegantly on the countertop. It is also easy to disassemble so that you can clean it thorough cleaning from all angles. Includes a specific scoop and cleaning brush to help with the cleaning, too.
How to use this Coffee Grinder?
- Fill the bean hopper and secure the lid close.
- Select grind setting by turning the hopper to your desired grind setting. It will display your current selection on the LCD.
- The higher the number, the coarser the grind. Use 1-6 for Espresso, 7-12 for Auto Drip, 13-18 for French Press.
- Select cup setting by press the # of Cups Button to set the quantity. You can also set it manually. (Check the manual)
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin grinding.
- Grinding will automatically stop upon completion.
- Pull the grind chamber toward you to remove it from the unit.
Care and Use:
- To pause the grinding, press the Start/Stop button. In order to cancel, press the button for 2-3 seconds.
- A safety interlock system prevents the unit from operating unless the hopper and grind chamber are properly in place.
- Remove the beans from the hopper by lifting off the lid and pouring excess beans out. Hold down the Manual button to clean out any remaining beans.
- Wash the bean hopper, bean hopper lid, grind chamber, and grind chamber lid by hand with hot, soapy water or placed in the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- Use the brush to remove grinds or wash by hand.
- Never immerse unit in water.
Kindly read the instruction manual before using the grinder for the first time.
Cuisinart offers a range of functional and high quality functional products favored by chefs and consumers. So add restaurant-quality innovation to your kitchen by checking out their complete range, here.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 16 cm|
Beans Hopper: 230g
United States of America
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.