Harvest Season Yellow Typica Honey Coffee Beans
د.إ 48.00 – د.إ 90.00
- Speciality whole coffee beans.
- 100% Colombian Arabica beans from the Combeima Canyon region.
- Honey processed, Yellow Typica varietal.
- Cup Profile: Orange fragrance, with chocolate aroma, citric acidity, silky body and cocoa and citrus flavor.
- Recommended brewing technique: Chemex, Aeropress or French Press.
- Quantity: 250g, 500g.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Harvest Season Yellow Typica Honey Coffee Beans:
This Harvest Season specialty coffee offering contains honey processed 100% Arabica roasted beans of Yellow Typica varietal sourced from Combeima Canyon region in Colombia. It is grown at a farm owned by Jairo Lopez, which has consistently been selected for the finals of the Colombian competitions for specialty coffee. And these beans are roasted at origin under direct supervision to maintain the consistency of cup profile. Further, it scored 85 points by the Q Grader for its elegant and persistent taste in the mouth.
- Coffee Type: 100% Arabica.
- Location: Combeima Canyon in Colombia.
- Varietal: Yellow Typica.
- Altitude: 1750 metres above sea level.
- Process: Honey.
- Cup Profile:
- Fragrance: Orange and Chocolate.
- Aroma: Citrus and Chocolate.
- Acidity: Citric/Lime.
- Body: Silky.
- Flavor: Cocoa and citrus.
- Recommended brewing technique: Chemex, Aeropress and French Press.
How to brew this coffee using French Press:
- Place the French press on a dry, flat surface. Grip the handle, then pull out the plunger.
- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200mL of water.
- Pour hot water into the pot and gently stir.
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet). Let it stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure.
- Pour the coffee in your cup through the filter and enjoy your earthy, aromatic coffee.
Harvest Season Coffee offers high-quality single origin beans sourced from small, sustainable and independent coffee producers in Colombia. So check out the range here and enjoy 100% Colombian quality coffee with an exceptional cup profile.
Coffee Whole Beans
100% Arabica, Specialty Coffee
United Arab Emirates
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.