Emirati Coffee Colombia Arabic (2 Packs of 250g)
- Speciality whole coffee beans.
- 87+ graded 100% Arabica beans sourced from Inza Cauca region in Colombia.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile: Subtle pineapple acidity, floral aroma with caramelized stone-fruit, berries and honeycomb notes. Round mouthfeel with a creamy finish.
- Recommended brewing technique: Traditional Dallah pot.
- Quantity: 2 Packs of 250g.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Emirati Coffee Colombia Arabic:
This Emirati Arabic Coffee contains fully washed 100% Arabica roasted beans of 87+ Grade sourced from Inza Cauca region in Colombia. The country is renowned for high-end Arabica coffee, which is adored by coffee lovers around the world, especially for its unique taste profile. Further, this region has excellent growing conditions for growing high-quality coffee, with high altitudes and rich volcanic soil. These beans are produced by 52 small holder farmers in towns of Pedregal and San Antonio during the harvest months of September – December and March – May. And after that roasted in facilities in UAE to highlight the unique natural occurring flavours.
- Coffee Type: 100% Arabica.
- Location: Inza Cauca, Colombia.
- Varietal: Mostly Caturra (70%+) w/ Colombia & Castillo.
- Altitude: 1500-1800 metres.
- Process: Fully washed.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile:
- Acidity – Subtle pineapple.
- Taste – Caramelized stone-fruit, berries and honeycomb.
- Mouthfeel – Round with a creamy finish.
- Recommended brewing technique: Filter coffee, Espresso. Also works well with milk based drinks.
How to brew this coffee using Traditional Dallah pots:
- Fill the Dallah pot with the amount of water you want and place it on a medium heat on a hob.
- Once the water boils, remove the Dallah from the flame and allow it to cool for just 30 seconds.
- Next, add the desired amount of coffee in the pot and stir well.
- Place it back on the hob (but on a low heat) for about 2 minutes and, carefully, occasionally stir. Only allow the coffee to simmer gently. If it threatens to boil, just remove the Dallah from the heat. (Do not allow it to boil over as this will burn the coffee)
- After the 2 minutes has passed and the coffee has reached a simmer, turn off the heat and serve.
In case you are in search of coffee makers to brew this coffee with, we also offer a wonderful range of Dallah pots and Arabic coffee makers. Check it out here.
Emirati Coffee Co. is a speciality coffee roastery based in UAE, which offers a range of exceptionally high-quality coffee. It aims to make speciality coffee accessible, affordable, and enjoyable for everyone. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 12 × 15.5 cm|
Coffee Whole Beans
100% Arabica, Arabic Coffee, Specialty Coffee
2 Packs of 250g
United Arab Emirates
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.