Cafflano Kompresso Coffee Maker
- Produce a rich, balanced Espresso with a juicy, golden crema.
- Generates 9 bar pressure.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Perfect for all travelers, backpackers, and outdoor adventurers.
- Sustainable & eco-friendly.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Capacity: Coffee Grounds – 15g, Water Chamber – 80mL.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cafflano Kompresso Coffee Maker:
The lightest and most compact portable espresso on the market, the Cafflano Kompresso will brew a delicious and balanced espresso for you anywhere in the world. Weighing under 200g and just 17cm x 10cm, it’s a powerful companion for even the most space-conscious backpackers.
The Kompresso utilizes hydraulic water compression, allowing the device to maintain a full 9 bars of pressure (the professional standard) for the entire duration of the shot. The result is intense, richly flavourful, the crema-topped espresso that’ll surprise any professional barista. The coffee basket can hold up to 15 g of coffee and the water chamber has an 80 mL capacity. This means you can brew single or double shots, flexibility that similar brewers can’t offer. Cleanup is quick: just rinse and dry the cup and coffee basket. The Cafflano Kompresso is made with eco-friendly and food safe plastics like silicone and bioplastic. The filter is made with durable stainless steel. You won’t have to worry about wearing down this brewer anytime soon.
How to use Cafflano Kompresso?
- Add 12g of finely ground coffee to the basket.
- Pour 65mL of near-boiling water into the water chamber.
- Add the shower screen to the coffee basket and assemble the brewer.
- Press the piston and pull on the handle at the same time to begin pulling the shot.
- Hold for up to 30 seconds or until the shot blondes.
- Detach the cup and enjoy it.
Read the user manual included in the box before using the product for the first time.
Available Colours: Black, Red.
Cafflano is an innovative brand that provides portable, economic, and eco-friendly coffee makers to all coffee lovers. Head over here to check out their range of amazing coffee makers.
Also, watch the video below to discover more about this coffee maker.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 25 cm|
Coffee Grounds: 15g, Water Chamber: 80mL
Chamber and Cup: Bioplastic Ecozen, Filter: Stainless Steel, Piston: Polypropylene
Republic of Korea
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.