Breville Precision Brewer Thermal
- Automatic Coffee Brewer.
- Designed to make coffee of highest quality, regardless of style.
- 6 Customisable preset settings.
- It offers precise control over temperature, flow rate and contact time.
- Includes: Thermal Carafe, Coffee Spoon, Cone filter basket insert, Mesh basket filter, filter paper pack (10 pieces).
- Capacity: Water Tank – 1.7L.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 500g coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Breville Precision Brewer Thermal:
Breville Precision Brewer Thermal brews big pots of coffee automatically, quickly and with superb consistency. Designed to make coffee of the highest quality, no matter what style you enjoy. It offers six preset automatic brewing modes to choose from: Gold, Fast, Strong, Over Ice, MyBrew and Cold Brew. To further fine tune you can also adjust water temperature, flow rate and pre-soak time. In order to achieve precision, it is equipped with a sophisticated PID controller for temperature control coupled with a water pump to optimize the flow rate. Further, the filter basket is large enough to brew full 12-cups of coffee (1.8L) at once. You also brew any volume of coffee exactly the way you like with the dual filter baskets included.
Features of preset modes:
- Gold setting brews coffee according to the strict ‘gold cup standard’ as defined by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Strong mode automatically adjusts the setting to extract the grounds more thoroughly.
- MyBrew provides complete control over the various parameters: temperature, flow rate, and bloom time.
- Fast mode brews up to 1.8L as fast as you deliver water in the tank.
- Over Ice brews up to 600mL of strong coffee that tastes amazing when poured over ice.
- Cold Brew mode can brew up to 600mL of coffee with the flexibility to adjust steeeping time between 0-24 hours and have it automatically delivered in your favourite vessel.
- Thermal Carafe.
- Coffee Spoon.
- Cone filter basket insert.
- Mesh basket filter.
- Flat bottom basket filter paper pack (10 pieces).
- Water hardness test strip.
How to use this coffee machine?
- Fill the tank with fresh, cold water.
- Insert an appropriate filter paper or mesh basket filter into the brew basket and add ground coffee to it.
- Lock the carafe lid and place the carafe under the drip stop outlet.
- Rotate the dial to select preferred mode and settings. Press the start button.
- The machine will beep three times to notify that the coffee is ready.
Care and Use:
- One scoop of ground coffee is suitable for 150mL of water.
- Empty the carafe after every use. Rinse the carafe and its lid under running water.
- When cleaning the coffee basket and mesh filter, discard any ground coffee and filter paper. Then rinse them under running water until the fine holes of the mesh basket are clear.
- Run a descale function occasionally or when the LCD flashes ‘DESCALE’ warning sign.
- Never use both mesh basket filter and paper filter at the same time.
Kindly refer to the easy and user friendly instructions manual before using the machine for the first time. Also, check out the video below to know more.
Breville offers products which help recreate and indulge in cafe style beverages in the comfort of your home. So explore their products range which includes conventional and immersion blenders, electric kettles, espresso machines, grinders and more.
P.S.: We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 500g coffee beans with this machine to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||46.2 × 55.4 × 46.2 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
1.8L (12 cups)
Brushed Stainless Steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.