Breville Oracle Touch Coffee Machine
- Automatic Espresso Machine creates café quality coffee at home.
- Automated touch screen operation.
- Select from 5 pre-programmed Café favourites.
- Dual stainless steel boiler system with PID technology for maximum extraction.
- Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 2.5L, Beans Hopper – 280g.
- Color: Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 1kg coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Breville Oracle Touch Coffee Machine:
The Breville Oracle Touch Coffee Machine simplifies how to make your favorite cafe coffee with automated touch screen operation. Brew coffee in three easy steps – grind, brew and milk by easily adjusting the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. It comes with a dual stainless steel boiler system with PID technology and a heated group head, which ensures all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction. The dedicated steam boiler for self-cleaning steam wand automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature to enhance the flavour of coffee.
The built-in grinder with dose control and 45 grind settings delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand straight into the included 58mm portafilter. The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot.
With the touch screen operation and automation available at every stage, you have to just swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino. For Americano coffee, it delivers a double espresso and automatically fills the cup with hot water through a dedicated spout. You can even create and save up to 8 personalized coffees.
- Mini Grinds Bin.
- 58mm Full Stainless Steel Portafilter.
- 1 cup & 2 cup Single Wall Filter Baskets.
- 480mL Stainless Steel Milk Jug.
- Steam Wand Spare Parts.
- Cleaning Kit.
- Water Hardness Test Strip.
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter.
How to use this coffee machine?
- Fill the water tank with cold tap water and the hopper with fresh coffee beans.
- Use the 1 Cup Filter Basket for making a single cup or a weaker tasting espresso; or Use the 2 Cup Filter Basket for making 2 cups or a stronger tasting espresso, usually for mugs or larger cups.
- Select the grind size. There are 45 espresso grind size settings (1 being the finest to 45 being the coarsest).
- To start the auto grind, dose & tamp function, touch the ‘Grind’ button on the display. Grinding will commence.
- Swipe and select your drink from the Drink Menu screen.
- Align portafilter handle with the INSERT position on the group head. Press ‘Brew’ button on the display to start extraction.
- Fill the milk jug to below the spout position with fresh, cold milk. Lift the steam wand and insert into the milk jug.
- To start texturing, touch the ‘Milk’ button. The screen will display the temperature of the milk as it heats. Milk texturing will stop automatically when the selected milk temperature is reached.
- Pour milk directly into the espresso.
Care and Use:
- Please keep the touch screen dry and clean to ensure that the machine functions properly.
- Ensure the portafilter is firmly inserted and secured into the Group Head before using the machine.
- Do not clean any of the parts or accessories in the dishwasher.
- The filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water directly after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- A message for cleaning will be displayed to indicate when a cleaning cycle is required.
- Recommended to descale your unit if there is scale build-up in the water tank. Use the function to access the descale procedure when promoted on screen.
Kindly refer to the easy and user friendly instructions manual before using the machine for the first time.
Breville offers products which help recreate and indulge in cafe style beverages in the comfort of your home. So explore their products range which includes conventional and immersion blenders, electric kettles, espresso machines, grinders and more.
P.S.: We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 1kg coffee beans with this machine to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||46.2 × 55.4 × 46.2 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Automatic Coffee Machine
Beans Hopper: 280g, Water Tank: 2.5L
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.