Breville Duo-Temp Pro Coffee Machine
- Compact Coffee Machine.
- Third wave specialty coffee taste at home.
- Low pressure pre-infusion for balanced flavours with PID temperature control for espresso extraction.
- Auto purging heat system ensuring perfect extraction every time.
- Includes: Razor Dose Trimming Tool, Filter baskets, cleaning accessories, Milk Jug and water filter.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 1.8L.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 500g coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Breville Duo-Temp Pro Coffee Machine:
The Breville Duo-Temp Pro Coffee machine provides you with a third wave specialty taste at home. It features tons of user-friendly features and accessories to make home brewing quick, convenient and fun. Equipped with one dial to flip between brewing and steaming, it also comes with both pressurized and non-pressurized portafilters, allowing beginners a chance to grow into their machine.
The high power 1600W element delivers sufficient steam to create micro-foam textured milk essential for speciality taste and creating latte art. It automatically purges water from the heat system to bring it from steam temperature back down to brewing, ensuring your next espresso is extracted at the right temperature. Low pressure pre-infusion helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction, and PID temperature control helps regulate the temperature. With this machine, make a delicious and aromatic cup of coffee in a matter of minutes.
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool for simplifying manual dosing.
- Single wall filter baskets for freshly ground coffee.
- Advanced dual wall filter baskets for pre-ground coffee.
- Water filter.
- Stainless steel milk jug.
- Cleaning tool, Silicon cleaning disk, and Cleaning tablets.
How to use this coffee machine?
- Fill the water tank with cold tap water.
- Load the portafilter and press down the coffee with the included tamper, you can also use the RAZOR Dose Trimming Tool; then attach the portafilter to the group head.
- Turn the dial to espresso position.
- After it disperses the brew, turn the dial back to the centre.
- Before using the steam wand into the milk for texturing, we recommend purging it.
- Turn the dial to the right to steam and wait for the water to purge from the steam system.
- Turn the dial back to centre for a moment and then back to steaming. You will hear the machine pump and produce steam.
- Use the included stainless steel frothing pitcher to steam the milk.
- Pour the steamed milk or foam into your espresso.
Care and Use:
- Never use the machine without water in the water tank.
- Ensure the portafilter is firmly inserted and secured into the Group Head before using the machine.
- Preheat your cup by rinsing with hot water and place on the cup warming tray.
- Replace the water filter every two months to reduce the mineral buildup in the machine.
- Perform a cleaning cycle every 2-3 months using the cleaning tablet provided.
- Decalcify the machine every 2-3 months using a mixture of white vinegar and water.
Kindly refer to the easy and user friendly instructions manual before using the machine for the first time. Also, check out the video below to know more.
Breville offers products which help recreate and indulge in cafe style beverages in the comfort of your home. So explore their products range which includes conventional and immersion blenders, electric kettles, espresso machines, grinders and more.
P.S.: We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 500g coffee beans with this machine to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Dimensions||39.7 × 45.5 × 39.7 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type|
Water Tank – 1.8L
Brushed Stainless Steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.