Bodum Mocca Vacuum Coffee Maker with Gas Burner
- Made in Portugal.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use in a wide range of settings.
- The gas burner can hold 70 mL of regular lighter fluid and is easy to refill.
- Easy to grip, non-slip handle made of cork.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Available Capacity: 1L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bodum Mocca Vacuum Coffee Maker with Gas Burner:
The Bodum Mocca Vacuum Coffee Maker is a simple stainless steel handle siphon coffee maker with a gas burner underneath it, that is energy consumption down to new low: no power, no cords, no attachments – simply pour a regular lighter liquid into the gas tank and you’re all set.
Siphon brewed coffee produces cleaner, richer, and smoother cup of coffee by maximizing the essential oils from the brew, delivering a balanced and flavorful cup of coffee. With the funnel and lower chamber made of borosilicate glass, you can view the brewing process from start to finish. Gas burner included with the maker can hold 70 mL of regular lighter fluid and is easy to refill. The silicone ring attached provides extra stability and a handy dial that controls the gas flame.
You can use this siphon coffee maker and gas burner outside your home as well.
How to use Bodum Mocca Vacuum Coffee Maker?
- Fill the jug with the required amount of preheated water 3 to 4 cups and place centrally over the gas burner.
- Secure the filter to the funnel by pulling the filter chain through the glass tube and fasten the metal hook onto the tube end. Place the funnel in the jug. Make sure it is fully sealed. Add the required amount of ground coffee to the funnel. Place the lid on top of the funnel.
- Turn on the gas burner (around the knob) to release gas pre-filled in and light it.
- Let it brew for 4 minutes. Place the lid on top of the funnel.
- Turn off the gas burner after 4 minutes; the brewed coffee will flow back into the jug.
- Remove the funnel and pull on the filter chain to release the hook from the glass tube. Place the funnel on the funnel holder. Now enjoy your coffee.
Care and Use:
Read the instructions in this User Manual before using the device for the first time.
When Bodum assumed control over a little clarinet industrial facility in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the orchestra clarinets that they were producing. Notwithstanding instruments, the industrial facility likewise produced the espresso of a generally obscure brewer called “The Chambord”. Bodum joined the aptitudes of these Normandy craftsmen with present-day production.
Because of Bodum, the French press coffee maker has become one of the most well known on the planet. However the design has not strayed a bit from the original drawings. Bodum still makes the Chambord with the same consideration and details they picked up from those Normandy craftspeople years ago. The simplicity of brewing and the delectable aroma and taste of French-cooked dark coffee has stayed unaltered. Today Bodum caters its customers everything from the latest coffee and tea-making products to tables, kitchen, storage, textiles, restroom, and home office products.
Celebrate the art of brewing the finest coffees and teas with coffee makers, accessories and merchandise of Bodum, available at Bevarabia.
|Dimensions||12 × 18 × 26 cm|
Coffee Maker – 1L, Gas Burner – 70mL
Gas Burner, Manual Brewer – Siphon
Coffee Maker – Cork, Stainless Steel, Borosilicate Glass, Silicone, Polycarbonate (PC), PA6, Polypropylene (PP) , Zinc Alloy, Gas Burner – Stainless steel, Silicone
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.