Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker
د.إ 175 – د.إ 225
- Iconic French Press Coffee Maker.
- Made in Portugal.
- Brew a superior cup of coffee in only 4 minutes, just add coarse ground coffee, warm water and plunge.
- 3-part tempered steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps segregate your coffee’s fragrant oils and flavours as opposed to being absorbed by a paper filter. Made of plastic.
- Features Bodum patented safety lid to keep contents from spilling and is dishwasher safe too.
- Available Capacity: 350mL, 500ml, 1L.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker:
Chambord is a true classic – the exemplary French Press coffee maker designed during the 1930s to respect the iconic Château de Chambord in France. Bodum despite everything still produces it with the same precision craftsmanship they used in those days. And is also committed to maintain the highest standards of environmental safe manufacturing. Further, durable shiny surface of the coffee maker involves chrome plating processing of stainless steel used for frame and lid parts. Matte finish polypropylene handle provide comfortable grip as well as showcasing the classic design. Bodum Chambord French Press is made in Europe, similarly as it has always been.
How to use Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker?
- For each 8-ounces (250mL) of coffee, you want to brew; put 2 rounded tablespoons or 2 Bodum scoops of coarse-ground coffee into the carafe.
- After the water has boiled; wait for 10-15 seconds before pouring into the carafe. Leave a minimum of 1 inch of space at the top. Stir with a plastic or wood spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.
- After the 4-minute brew has completed, gently press down the plunger and you are now ready to enjoy a delicious cup of French Press coffee.
Care and Use:
Read the instructions in this User Manual before using the device for the first time.
When Bodum assumed control over a little clarinet industrial facility in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the orchestra clarinets that they were producing. Notwithstanding instruments, the industrial facility likewise produced the espresso of a generally obscure brewer called “The Chambord”. Bodum joined the aptitudes of these Normandy craftsmen with present-day production.
Because of Bodum, the French press coffee maker has become one of the most well known on the planet. However the design has not strayed a bit from the original drawings. Bodum still makes the Chambord with the same consideration and details they picked up from those Normandy craftspeople years ago. The simplicity of brewing and the delectable aroma and taste of French-cooked dark coffee has stayed unaltered. Today Bodum caters its customers everything from the latest coffee and tea-making products to tables, kitchen, storage, textiles, restroom, and home office products.
Celebrate the art of brewing the finest coffees and teas with coffee makers, accessories and merchandise of Bodum, available at Bevarabia.
1L, 350mL, 500mL
Manual Brewer – French Press
Stainless Steel, Borosilicate glass, Polypropylene
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.