BiggCoffee Jun-4 Espresso Maker
- Moka pot Espresso Maker.
- Simple yet original design with optimum utility.
- Made of Stainless Steel.
- Comes with hinged lid and soft texture handle.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with all stove types, ideal for camping.
- Capacity: 4 cups (200mL).
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
BiggCoffee Jun-4 Espresso Maker:
BiggCoffee Jun-4 Espresso Maker with a capacity of 200mL to brew 4 cups at a time is ideal for classic espresso coffee drinkers. Made of stainless steel, is very durable and easy to use and clean, while retaining pure flavor and taste of high quality classic espresso coffees. Inspired from traditional Turkish tea brewing pots, it is a simple yet original design with optimum utility. This Moka pot is also very convenient to travel with and is compatible with many heating sources like campfire, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, etc; making it ideal for camping.
It allows coffee enthusiasts to try delicious coffees with original espresso aroma, flavour and caffeine experience. You can also pour it over an ice cream for a great affogato; perfect for hot summer days.
How to use this Espresso Maker?
- Fill the bottom chamber of the Moka pot with water, making sure to not exceed the safety valve.
- Insert the filter basket into the brewer bottom and add medium-fine ground coffee. Brush away loose grounds on the top edge of the filter basket. Screw the top on to the bottom.
- Put the brewer on any heat source, use moderate heat, and make sure it does not subject the handle to heat. Leave the top lid open.
- The coffee will come out and you will hear a puffing sound and see a rich-brown stream that will get progressively lighter. Once the stream is the color of yellow honey, remove from the heat source with hot pads and close the lid.
- As soon as the coffee stops bubbling out, pour it into cups.
- Enjoy your flavourful and strong espresso brew.
Care and Use:
- Use coffee grounds explicitly. Don’t use finely ground beans you’d use for an espresso machine.
- Never use different substances other than coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant espresso as it will clog up the filter plate.
- If the heat is excessively high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the ideal temperature for preparing may take some trial and error.
- Use filtered water for best coffee flavour.
- Can be easily cleaned under running water with no special tools or cleaning agents required. However, it is not suitable for washing in the dishwasher.
BiggCoffee offers products to serve all the needs of coffee lovers that reflect the unique gusto of contemporary Turkish Designers and Artists. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||17 × 27 × 16 cm|
Manual Brewer, Coffee Maker
Espresso Maker, Moka Pot
4 cups (200mL)
18/10 Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.