Bialetti Venus Espresso Maker
د.إ 159 – د.إ 219
- Brews a rich espresso with a heavenly layer of foam on top.
- Cutting-edge upscale design made of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Ergonomic Heat-resistant plastic handle.
- Compatible with all stove tops including induction.
- Warranty – 2 years.
- Available Capacity- 4 cups, 6 cups, 10 cups*.
*Cup size refers to an espresso cup (30-50mL)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bialetti Venus Espresso Maker:
With polished stainless steel and a curved and symphonious plan, the Bialetti Venus Espresso Maker is a sparkly reference point for making excellent coffee. The utilitarian and essential style is improved by the subtleties in athermic material and a functional drip-proof spout. This moka pot can brew a rich, authentic espresso in just 4-5 minutes.
How to use Bialetti Venus Espresso Maker?
- Fill water in the lower chamber up to the safety valve.
- Add freshly ground coffee to the filter.
- Screw on the upper chamber firmly and place on the stove.
- Turn on the heat. As the water in the lower chamber begins to bubble, pressure drives it up through the coffee.
- In no time flat, you will hear a gurgling sound and freshly brewed coffee will fill the upper chamber.
- Please turn off the flame and let it cool down for a bit. Voila, your incredible espresso is ready to be served!
You can also check the video on How to Make a Stovetop Espresso by Bialetti.
Use coffee grounds explicitly for any Bialetti Moka Pot. Don’t use finely ground beans that you’d use for an espresso machine. Over time, check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. After some time, they might need a replacement. Never use the pot without water. Never use different substances other than coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant espresso as it will clog up the filter plate. In the event that the heat is excessively high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the ideal temperature for preparing may take some trial and error. Store coffee beans in a water/air proof container, away from daylight. Use filtered water for best coffee flavour.
For further details check this blog on Tips and Care by Bialetti.
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where coffee is an emotion and where the culture unites loved ones, Bialetti is found in nine of ten families. Why? Since like each apparent Italian, espresso is in their spirit. Also, similarly, as Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Express changed the art of brewing coffee, Bialetti has been creating innovations that advance the craftsmanship for about a century.
Bialetti started in Italy, yet has become one of the most prominent brands in the world because their unique items bring simplicity, usefulness and excellence to the kitchen. Their trend-setting innovation and unmistakable design consolidate to make arrangements that are easy to use and wonderfully planned. Experience this art of brewing the perfect cup of coffee with Bialetti, available at Bevarabia.
10 cups, 4 cups, 6 cups
Manual Brewer – Moka Pot
Pot – 18/10 Stainless Steel, Handle – Plastic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.