Bialetti Mukka Express Cappuccino Maker 2 Cups
- All-in-one stovetop cappuccino maker able to produce espresso and steamed milk as well.
- Steams milk to the ideal smoothness.
- Made of polished aluminium, this Moka pot will not disappoint for years.
- Ergonomic Heat-resistant plastic handle.
- Warranty – 2 years.
- Available Capacity- 2 cups.
*Cup size refers to a cappuccino cup (~100mL)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bialetti Mukka Express Cappuccino Maker:
From the makers of the fabulous stovetop coffee makers comes the first all-in-one stovetop cappuccino maker, the Bialetti Mukka Express. This stovetop cappuccino maker withdraws from Bialetti’s standard design to execute a precision steam wand into the top chamber, which steams milk to the ideal smoothness without you touching a thing. The Mukka Express features a cow print design, which shrewdly supplements the cappuccino maker. It is built with premium aluminium and is designed to last.
How to use Bialetti Bialetti Mukka Express Cappuccino Maker?
- Unscrew the bottom portion of the Mukka Express and fill the base half with water. Fill to marker level 1 if using a gas heat source, and pointer level 2 if using an electric heat source.
- Insert the filter and fill it with ground coffee. Add the top portion of the unit and screw it shut.
- Open the top and insert the pressure valve into the central segment.
- Fill the top portion of the unit with milk up to the marked level and close the cover.
- Press the button to make cappuccino coffee, or leave the button unpressed to make caffe latte.
- Move the Mukka Express to the stove. On a gas stove use medium heat, guaranteeing the heat stays under the unit and doesn’t reach the external parts.
- Leave the unit on the heat source after the button rises and you hear the puffing sound made by the machine. The froth is made within 10-15 seconds.
- Remove the Mukka Express from the stove, cautiously open the lid and empty the coffee into a cup, using a spoon to disperse the foam.
Use coffee grounds explicitly for any Bialetti Moka Pot. Don’t use finely ground beans that you’d use for an espresso machine. Over time, check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. After some time, they might need a replacement. Never use the pot without water. Never use different substances other than coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant espresso as it will clog up the filter plate. In the event that the heat is excessively high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the ideal temperature for preparing may take some trial and error. Store coffee beans in a water/air proof container, away from daylight. Use filtered water for best coffee flavour.
For further details check this blog on Tips and Care by Bialetti.
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where coffee is an emotion and where the culture unites loved ones, Bialetti is found in nine of ten families. Why? Since like each apparent Italian, espresso is in their spirit. Also, similarly, as Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Express changed the art of brewing coffee, Bialetti has been creating innovations that advance the craftsmanship for about a century.
Bialetti started in Italy, yet has become one of the most prominent brands in the world because their unique items bring simplicity, usefulness and excellence to the kitchen. Their trend-setting innovation and unmistakable design consolidate to make arrangements that are easy to use and wonderfully planned. Experience this art of brewing the perfect cup of coffee with Bialetti, available at Bevarabia.
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 17 cm|
Manual Brewer – Moka Pot
Pot – Polished Aluminium, Handle – Plastic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.